the walls are closing in

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Like how you say you dont follow twitter yet post more twitter links than anyone; you alone are responsible for 95% of Trump discussions here.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I see lots of political posts on several boards, whereon Twitter posts appear. I don't have to follow Twitter to see Twitter posts, and I don't... they show up everywhere. I pass along the ones I like.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so when i made the point that you get your talking points from twitter, and you respond that you dont "follow twitter", thats not really a relevant point is it? given how commonly you are in fact reading twitter posts/ideas and repeating them and spreading them. the exact format the twitter posts filter through to you is not at issue.

its just constant dishonnesty from you

Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Frogleg likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

oh shit it turns out even trumps family is turning against him, according to MSNBCs chris hayes

"https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1687242257424941057

"striking the degree to which Trump's family as entirely abandoned him in public over the last few months as he faces one indictment after another. No wife or sons or daughters by his side. Just an old man alone."

damn it sounds like even ivanka is turning against him.

"walls closing in" is the favorite story, and the media has run that one an in finite number of times. "trump is angry and his close associates are turning against him" is a close second.

Frogleg likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shane0911, Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I think the walls closing in era is over. I enjoyed it for years. it was amazing how the media in lockstep repeated the liberal talking points. trump is so scared, walls closing in, even insiders are turning against him. the extent to which these talking points were repeated is incredible.

one thing the media loved to do is get trump's niece or cousin or whatever, Mary trump, to come on and say trump is super scared. she had not talked to him, and had no idea, but she had inifinite appearances on cable news to say trump is super angry and so super scared. he is so scared! so angry! walls are closing in this time!

now its clear none of this, none of these court cases will amount to shit. and it's Biden, not trump who is done. finished.

we all knew this would happen. and we said so.

shane0911, Frogleg and TBTrumpet like this.