The typical trump voter:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 29, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The answers are in the relevant threads.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Rex playbook 101. There's not a bigger liar on this board.

Perple and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Looks to me like somebody is upset because every time he opens his stupid mouth I expose him for the fool he is.

And, by the way, before you accuse me of lying because I said "opens his stupid mouth" you might want to go look up the concept known as metaphorizing.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

telling people they are upset is one of the key deflection techniques of the internet clown. nobody is upset. its just a rhetorical trick to make a person defensive. because the accusation itself is debasing. if you can make a person claim they are not upset, they seem upset. and thats a successful deflection.

calling a person a racist is a similar deflection, for the same reason.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're obviously upset and a proven racist. Those are not "deflections", those are fitting observations.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this rhetorical strategy of claiming someone is angry is something i have discussed many times. the liheral press does this all the time, they love to say trump is angry. furiously stomping around the white house. they often add that he is pissed at an insider who he thinks is disloyal. its one of their favorite tropes.

"trump is super upset, he thinks even ivanka has turned on him. LOL" - every lefty twitter idiot you adore and repeat here.

i can explain more in depth why you think this is a useful rhetorical trick if you like, and i can articulate it in a way that you cant, even as you do it constantly.

you also like to say "lol" all the time to imply the point being made is laughably wrong, instead of actually proving the point wrong.

lol why are you so angry !

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said that we are destroying the earth with fossil fuels and then support biden begging a person you describe as a murderer for more of that fossil fuel. why would we buy oil from a killer if we have our own, and it destroys the earth?

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You’ve actually never exposed anyone on this board. You insult, deflect, and redirect. It’s comical.

fanatic and Jmg like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

fundamentalist christians are indeed stupid, but that doesnt matter. what matters is energy policy, not spending 200 billion on wars etc. liberals attack trump and his voters personally because they cant argue on policy. biden favors catastrophic policy like truth ministry and student debt giveaway.

fanatic likes this.