The official let's make fun of colleges and universities thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 11, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If he says," Hell no, I found the nearest wo,an and grabbed her pussy," he's hired.

Course you're in Cali so not sure what to tell you if a female interviewee says that.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA and yet more HAHA's. Politico Factcheck? Josef Stalin had a name for people like you; "A useful idiot"

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-34.jpeg

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hey man, dont't lump me in with those assholes!

GregLSU likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It's also cool to go against the grain now. Hence why so many hipsters and millennials are on the "Fidel was a great guy" train these days. Even good ol Kap is lost in that sea of nothingness.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"A professor at the University of Southern California has barred her students from using the phrase “illegal immigrant” in their final exam for the class.

Alicia Chavez teaches the American studies course, “America, the Frontier and the New West,” a course that focuses on “the intersecting historical processes and diverse peoples which have shaped the region of the North American West.”

According to an email screenshot supplied by a student in the class, despite the class dealing substantially with illegal immigration into the United States, Chavez banned use of the term “illegal immigrant” on her students’ upcoming final exam. Instead, students have been ordered to use the term “undocumented immigrant” or “unauthorized entry” as a euphemism for such immigrants."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/08/u...rase-illegal-immigrant-on-exam/#ixzz4SrraRxC4

Every facking day, I'm glad I stopped giving money to my alma mater. It's not a place I recognize anymore. I guess by her standards, we should start referring to islamic terrorists as coerced martyrs.

I have to chuckle at someone spending roughly $60k/year for an education and wasting even one minute on such a useless class that will eventually contribute to a useless career.

HalloweenRun and tirk like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

USC's been going down hill,.. ever since John Wayne left

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Marion was a man among men. The Quiet Man is in my top 10 movies ever. However, slow your roll Quacker. USC was awesome.... until I left. :D And no, board assholes, it wasn't the same time frame as Mr. Morrison.

It's a very strange thing....like going back to some place that you really loved and finding it nothing like it was. It's one of the reasons I haven't made a return trip to NOLA.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

"The Quiet Man" is one of my all time favorite movies also, top 5.

I gotta roll

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Back when The Juice was Loose