The OFFICIAL BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL THREAD

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 25, 2010.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlpSG1ImNFg[/MEDIA]

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i couldn't figure out how to imbed, thanks!!!!

this was at lucy's, where we spent most of the day on sunday. apparently i was a couple of days early. :bncry:

3. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

That is fricking awesome

4. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

London reacts to the Saints' victory:

1:00 mark -- everyone is signing "When the Saints Go Marching In." Right after that, they have an interview with a pretty young girl from New Orleans

3:45 -- two guys doing a Who Dat chant (where they added "team" to make it "Who Dat team")

4:50 -- the Saints win, the pretty New Orleans girl is crying tears of joy and the bar breaks into another round of "When the Saints Go Marching In."

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsM8rT_I_Do[/MEDIA]

6. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i heard we had a lot of fans in london which i thought was surprising since the english hate the french and we have big freakin fleur di lis' off the side of the helmet.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I watched the vid. I hate to say it but that brawd was frontin' when she was crying.....no tears. But it's pretty cool anyways.

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I was there when Brees was there!!! But unfortunately, we just walked right by on our way to Bourbon :sob: There was no way of telling Brees was in there when we walked by... Lucy's was hopping, but so was every other bar off the parade route that we passed. When I got home, I checked the discussion boards to see what everyone's experience was like... and there were mulitple threads from people who had gotten back from Lucy's talking about how Brees was there. The whole next day on talk radio, Brees-at-Lucy's was the most-discussed story.

One thing that not a lot of people know is that Benson threw a huge private party for the Saints that night... and Brees and a few of his teammates skipped out on that to go to a local bar and be with the fans!!!

Here's a video of four fans that did the opposite--they skipped out on doing the local bar thing, and snuck into the Saints Victory Party!!! Scenes from the party start at the 3:00 mark....

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFTHK1TvYQQ[/MEDIA]

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Here's the Super Bowl game thread from the Falcons forum. Their tears are sweet like candy. Never before has such impotent rage been so delightful.:rofl:

OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL XLIV IN-GAME THREAD - FalconsLIFE

Some of the posts:

We're getting close to game time. This will be where we all laugh our ***** off at the Colts curbstomping the Aints. Let's Go, INDY!

Dear God, grant me serenity and make the Saints lose

Let's go Colts!

Geaux Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop saints from being world champions...lets go Manning

Tired of this Saints pregame love fest. Bring on the slaughter Colts! Saints Bleaux

Hey New Orleans? Peyton Manning rejects your "destiny" and substitutes his own.

Awesome. Two drives where the Saints look like garbage and put up zero points.

Go Colts. Rout the Saints

I am so giddy right now ^_^

wooo hoooo. geaux colts!!!!!!

HA HA! Where's your smile now Sean Peyton?!?!?

It may be early but I feel compelled to say this: WHO DAT, WHO DAT BOUT TO GET THAT AS WHIPPED BY THE COLTS?

I'm loving this, I pray the Saints get blown out.

WHO DAT ILLITERATE AINT'S FAN GOIN CALL FOR HELP AFTER A SUPERBOWL LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

WHO DEM DUMB AINT'S DINK DEY GOIN BEAT!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

THANK YOU SEAN PAYTON YOU ARROGANT SUMBIT!

Thank God for Sean's ego. :)

LOL, WHO WUZ DAT??????? WHO DAT KNOCKED DEM AINT'S PLAYERS ON THEIR BUTTS!!!!!!!

Sean Peyton just had a stupid moment. 4-1 on 1 yard to go for it instead of field goal.

....and there's your Sean Payton arrogance rearing it's ugly head.

**** YEAH !!!!!!!!

Sean Payton looks like a mullet fish after that call.

ha ha ha ha, arrogant moron

So true. Way too early for that stuff, you have to take the points and at least have a little momentum going into the half.

Sean Payton is a smug little turd.

One more half until the Aints fans cry into the bags over their heads. Peyton's about to do some Mortal Kombat ****...FINISH HIM! GO GET 'EM, COLTS!!

I hope this fires the Colts up and they take out the Saints in a big way~What a pompus a** Sean Payton is.

F**K THE AINT"S

Oh son of a...

Oh **** the saints you know what if they win it will only show how **** good we are when we beat them twice next year

Sean Payton is a d.o.u.c.h.e

THIS SUCKS!!!!!! THIS JUST SUCKS!!!!!! I can't even hope a team I hate wins anymore and have a positive result!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE AINT'S LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like all the announcers are all over the aints scrotum sacks licking up all the persperation. LOL

sean payton is sooooo afraid of Manning that he is calling desperation plays to lead off the second half. LOL. I don't blame him cause the aints defense can't hang with the colts.

That was easy by INDY.

great drive. GO COLTS!

AH HA HA AT THE ONSIDE arrogance of the "WHO DAT CANT BE LITERATE ENOUGH TO CALL DA RIGHT PLAY" head coach Shawn P........
    He lit a fire under the Colts behind and those boys are ready to destroy now. Result - Colts TD....AH hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha Sorry Ain't, prepare for saying "WHO WUZ DAT HOLDING UP DAT SUPERBOWL TROPHY!!!".......

Could Phil Simms be anymore transparent in his desire for the Saints to win?

unreal

F***.

Dang it! The Colts give the Aint's hope with that series of downs, not to mention the play clock is going down also in the 4th. :eek:

It seems like Indy is playing down to NO.

Well they flat out are not stopping the Saints anymore. Sucks.

The Saints winning the SB = True Travesty. It will make me vomit. I still don't get how some Falcons "fans" could actually want that to happen. That makes me vomit too.

Are the colts gonna change it up or are they gonna let the Saints shove it down their throat ever series?

Saints about to win a ring before the Falcons SMH [Slap my head] this franchise is garbage.

Could this be going any worse? Not only did that give them the lead, but Shockey caught it. Ugh. I hate football sometimes.

4th quarter comebacks are where Manning does his best work. Let's get this done!!

Aints lookin good folks. Get ready to puke.

bull******

I can't believe they are on the verge of winning this. F'Saints F'NO

All right Manning. Step it up

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Go Brees!!!! Chosen 32 picks after Michael Vick, a true slap in the face

I am gonna implode if the Saints win!!!! Much like this message board tomorrow

That is the game.

And the Saints just won the Super Bowl.

Game Over

wow

Oh Well.

HeIl froze over. Say goodbye to this messageboard.

Game set match.. The Saints are SB 44 champions

Saints win.

Big Head blew it

Game over. Saints won

Guys suicide is never the answer.

****in Sickening, what a fcked up way to end a fcked up year of falcons football. Now were gonna have to listen about the Saints for a whole year.

Well, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Now I have to stay off the internet for a year or more. Dang Saints.

I'm through watching. We are with Carolina as the only two teams in our division to have not won a Superbowl now.

now we will never hear the end of it.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Why?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY? :( <_<

Holy moley I'm depressed now.

Just ... d*mn.

fckin pathetic

i wanna hang myself now

Worst day to be a Falcons fan. F the hel out of the Saints and that s'hole city.
    The Aints are celebrating a Super Bowl win and we're celebrating meaningless back to back winning seasons . . .

I'm envious of the Saints.. No matter what we think we have against them they have the 1 thing we don't have. I hate everything right now and I don't wanna hear **** from a Saints fan until after Valentines Day! Only 2 teams in the division without a ring.. The Falcons and Panthers

15 teams out of 32 have never won a SB.

I'm going to go kill my neighbor's cat. He's not a Saints fan but I need to commit an act of violence.

Wow. The saints are going to win the super bowl.

And that's game

Imagine if we hadn't traded for the dog killer and instead drafted Brees and tomlinson? We could have won one by now

I just called the Georgia Suicide Prevention Hotline and all I heard was - F***KING SAINTS! - a gunshot - then silence. God I think I am going to be sick. Seriously I think I am going to be really sick. F**K!!!!!

F**k this s**t. I get to hear it from all of the aints fans here in baton rouge for 7 months now. Gimme some liquor or somethin, F**K

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

HAHAHA.

Those guys suck.

Saintslogo|lombardi|Saintslogo