The OFFICIAL BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL THREAD

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 25, 2010.

1. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

for real Aint's No More!

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm really happy that the Saints won the Super Bowl, but did you see the underwear theme in the commercials? I feel like my secret's out now.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm very superstitious. I was afraid to invoke bad Mojo by changing anything. Since the first game of the season...through the 13 game win streak...through the playoffs and right through the super bowl...call me compulsive, but now I can throw my lucky underwear I've been wearing all season long in the wash. :grin:

SaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogo

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

4. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

Highest TV rating EVA. Beat the MASH Finale.

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

6. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

had to check the news to make sure I was not just dreaming. Yes! The Saint's really did win the Superbowl!

7. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

The onside kick and interception were by far the biggest plays of the game. But for me the turning point came when, after failing on 4th down, the Saints came back and got the field goal right before halftime. That's when I told myself hey, I think we're gonna win this!

8. tigerbait86

tigerbait86 Veteran Member

I think Gregg Williams deseves somecredit for this one also. He didnt get too aggressive and gave peyton manning just about every defensive look possible. I hadnt saw a saints defense play that many different formations in one game in a long time!! Holding peyton manning to 7 point in 3 quaters and 17 total is a pretty good accomplishment.
    Saintslogo

9. CDUB_TEAMKATT

CDUB_TEAMKATT Founding Member

10. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa