The Miami Rumblings have begun

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TexasTigers, Oct 1, 2006.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Those Miami fans that had their joy coming here after Saban left us are slowly turning on him. Take a visit to some Miami dolphin message boards.
    They are starting to turn on him.
    "This is what we get for hiring a college coach"
    "Saban is a great College coach but the NFL is to big for him"
    "Very frustrating game, I give my heart to this team but they continue to break it every week, team didn't look this bad when Wanny was here, WTF is going on"

"Malarky and Saban - Dumb and Dumber"

Classic.

Hey we will take him back (Yes I know you miles fans will blast me) so how about Saban for AD ??? I will keep my Miles opinions to myself.
    I wont lie and say I wouldnt do cart wheels if Saban came back (Will never happen but I can live in my own fantasy land, the weather is great here)

But I will say it again, yes Saban tripled his salary, yes he lives in sunny southern florida, but had he stayed he would have been a Bobby Bowden type, a legend here like non other. He would have been king, BUT I understand his desire to get to the highest level, and yes Louisiana was just a place to live for a few years not a place he may have wanted to live the rest of his life. BUT I think ole nick is realizing... Sometimes the Grass ISNT always greener.
    Heck I learned that lesson myself.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yea, that's what happens when you have no offensive line and a QB who's still trying to come back. It was a great game though.

Saban should have his head examined for that utterly bizarre two point conversion try. Inexplicably, the Texans played it very well.

Great win for the Texans, and it's looking more and more like another tough year for the Fins.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

You know what they can kiss my black and gold ass. THEY KNOW nothing about having their hearts broken by a team.

The only reason they are already saying bad stuff about Saban is because of of Darth Visor failed at Wash

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

As a Dolphin fan, I can promise you a lot of the problems are out of his hands. The line sucks and so do the receivers past Chambers. If Welker stands out you have a problem. The defense it still good but the worst it has been in a decade. Plus the fact that the AFC East has a couple of suprising teams in the Jets and Bills could make life difficult for us Fins fans.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I'm with you here, TB. I would have disagreed on their receivers before yesterday -- but how does Booker drop that crossing route on the last drive where he benefitted from an illegal screen??

This could be a very tough year for the Fins, which isn't all that suprising. Their winning streak last year masked the fundamental problems on both lines.

I'm still optimistic though...Saban will lay the foundation and make them a dominant team again. Of course, anybody is better than Wannstedt.