The Magnitude Of This Alabama Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Oct 23, 2007.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I said we'd take that all day long. As in, if you give up the short routes, we'll take that option all day long.

Semantics. :thumb:

That adjustment, if Pellini makes it, still goes back to the 3rd inside slot receiver.

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I admit I failed to read all 12X posts, so forgive me if this has already been said (and/or refuted).

But LSU's problem with Bammer's passing game won't be the DBs, it'll be the pass rush. It hasn't been great all year long. Our DBs generally play very well. But QBs have had WAY too much time to throw the ball.

If Bammer's O-line protects John Parker Billy Bob Joe Mike Wilson, then the boy will eventually complete a pass or 20.

Here's hoping our line and LBs (and blitzing DBs) get to Wilson and make him hurry.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Exactly, and it has not been mentioned much. Naturally people assume b/c we have Dorsey we are getting a good push, but lately it has been awful. We have our monets but it is not consistent.

Of course, Bama's is worse then those "women" that play in Pensacola so that will help.