The future

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 1, 2020.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Of all the hate I have toward Donald Trump (Yes, Orange Man Bad), the Russia Meddling story is a NOTHING BURGER. We do it, they do it, we will keep doing it, they will keep it up. It's how the game is played. I can't even tell you the issues wrapped up in the Russia Meddling package, as soon as I see Russia Meddling, I move on, rapidly.

It's kind of like the "War on Drugs." You have the supply side and the demand side. We have wasted tons of dollars on the supply side, while we should have focussed on the demand side. Likewise the Russians and all others, the supply side of election meddling. We should ignore that and spend our time and fortune on educating people about the threat, in other words, addressing the demand side, too.

Jmg likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Not if the president is Orgeron and the Sec of Defense is Pelini.

Sorry not sorry.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we dont just accept it the trump admin punished them with sanctions. and also it was very minor. they spent a few hundred thousand and it didnt do anything.

mike bloomberg spent a billion to affect the election and it amounted to nothing.

"Just because other countries tried to or in fact were effective in their attempt to influence the 2016 election it doesn’t mean Trump was involved. The various investigations proved that...both points"

did you mean to say trump "wasnt" involved? he wasnt. the mueller report says explicitly that they found no evidence of collusion with trumps campaign and russia.

"only recently with the explosion of social media and hacking. Has it become effective at all. "

nah. you dont have evidence that it was effective.

4. HalloweenRun

Trump won because of the terribleness of Hildabeast. Russians could not have made her worse. I know no one that changed their vote, ever. People were locked in. Either hating Hillary or hating Trump. I did not vote!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you think when people disrespect our border and just run in, they should be allowed, or should they and their children be put in cages?

i say dont let them in, jail and deport them. but dont jail the kids with them, that is inhumane.

you want the kids in the cage as well? or open borders?

6. HalloweenRun

I don’t think illegals should enter the country
    I don’t think parents should be separated from their children
    I don’t think anyone should be kept in a cage.

I see you have asked me this or a related question, several times, but as you have pointed out, in other areas, I am not qualified to address how we best deal with these people. If I had a good answer I would offer it.

I continue to believe we should be working with the countries from where these people come.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

right but what do you do with people who do enter illegally? if you dont cage them then you dont have borders. how to you intend to enforce borders without jailing people and at the same time NOT JAILING their kids

its like you are taking normal reality and turning it into a human right catastrophe. jails, or cages as you want to call them for outrage purposes, are essential for law enforcement.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

can we at least separate the children until we determine that they're not in dire health, not being abused and the parents are really parents and not coyotes?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also the trump admin is criticized for those kids they are feeding and housing not being able to find their parents. pretty obvious the parents dont want to be found and are happy to let the govt hold the kids. the kids have it pretty good, playing soccer, going to school and kickin it with their amigos. all for free.

10. HalloweenRun

Yeah, they can see a doctor!