"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Serious question agree or disagree

Mail in ballots should have a verified signature?

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Um, yeah, he did.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I've never done it so I dont know, but aren't verified signatures required for absentee ballots? That's the piece of governance missing with mail in votes that @rockwallfan claims was the most secure election in history (which is just another false claim talking point of libtards).

onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Hell, I have to sign a form to vote in person and they check it against my ID. Every time. Keep in mind, my profession is television in a small town. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm kind of a celebrity in this town. Not to mention I've voted in the same polling place for 25 years. They know me, OK? And they still check my ID and make me sign. Every time. I don't consider it suppression, its just what's supposed to be done.

shane0911, kcal and fanatic like this.
  5. shane0911

Notice he hasn't answered

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I just voted by mail in North Carolina. Envelope required signatures of two witnesses. Got a text from Board of Elections telling me my ballot had been picked up by USPS and then, that it had been received at BoE. I think there are three or four more notifications as the process continues.

7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Excuse me, what am I supposed to be answering to? Bill Barr, who served the dual role of AG and Trumps personal attorney up until the Big Lie about the election having been stolen, called these accusations "Bull Shit". Others around him, including Ivanka, sided with Barr. To this day, almost 2 years later, there has not been a shred of evidence that any fraud that could've affected the results of the election have been uncovered. To add to this. some of these battleground states were states headed by conservatives and would've benefited by a Trump win. The only people who believe there was fraud are the ones who WANT to believe there was fraud. Whenever you amateur investigators find credible evidence there was fraud to the extent that could've affected election results, come back to me and give it. Until then, put that Qanon flag UNDER the American flag and get a life. I have nothing to answer for. But you insurrectionists should look in the mirror and decide what kind of loyal Americans y'all are.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ultra. MAGA.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

The ultimate would be a certified signature to RECEIVE the ballot. With today's technology (provided it is not tainted by poll workers) should make it easy to detect all kinds of fraud. The whole process should be

Ballot Serial Number
    Reception Signature (the signature of the person receiving the ballot at the residence of registration)
    Ballot Signature
    Envelope Signature
    Witnesses.

All these bitches talking about "making it hard to vote", there is NO Constitutional Right for EASY voting by any other means than in person voting. That is about as easy as it gets. All this mail in, absentee voting was intended for hardships, specifically for deployed military people who CAN'T vote in person at their assigned precinct.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

The question I asked you, this was an F

Simple question, yes or no answer.