"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How old are you?

2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

old enough to know you're not mature enough.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

did I say clinton?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

NPC's malfunction from time to time.

fanatic likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yeah. He said I said it but he didn't refute what he said I said. He just redirected to a what about what Trump did kind of thing. I can only assume he does believe that Clinton tried to discredit Trump.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I know critical thinking isn't your strong suit. That's why you resort to regurgitating liberal talking points and are gullible enough to believe what the MSM feeds you. The kicker is your notion that it's 'harder to vote in minority communities'. It may take longer due to population density and other non-racial factors, but the process is the same.

Not bad. I go about 280, but it is on a 6'6 frame. Maybe a slight beer gut, but still relatively healthy. If you want to meet up at Sonic, just let me know where/when and we'll see who's really the keyboard warrior.

I'm not going to run down my professional credentials for you because, while they are impressive, you'd dismiss them like you do everything else that doesn't fit your narrative.

So let's see what we've got so far from you: 1. The system is racist 2. A personal insult 3. zero critical thinking/MSM brainwashing and 4. Dismissal of any source of information that doesn't agree with your point of view. The entire playbook of democrats all in one post. Nicely done.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Who is the 'we' that's rating this?

kcal likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea, he should because she did just that. She was the reason for Russia gate. We almost lost our duly elected president thus an attack on our democracy! Some might call it an insurrection.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

perhaps you didnt read what i said. i can repeat.

that isnt evidence of racial bias it is evidence of cities being dense. i agree you wait longer in bigger cities. this is not to do with race. the idea that blacks are being prevented from voting is a lie. the so-called voter suppression laws are no such thing.

i understand that some people are not very mobile. its ok they do mail in votes. but large scale mail in voting should be discouraged as it is far easier to mess with and harvest etc.

and again, requiring in person voting for those that are mobile, this is not racist policy. try to think ritically about your own party dogma. not everything is racist. you dont have to be the party of racist accusations. you did it so much, it angered people, and you got trump elected. test them again if you want.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

She probably could have won in 2016 but she got arrogant and lazy near the end. She blew off states like Michigan and Pennsylvania thinking she had those in the bag. It is hard to admit your own faults when they are likely the reason for the big bad man winning.