The coaching staff lost the Arky game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 14, 2021.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

If #5 is any good he is at LSU 3 years and gone. You can play him all 3, or rs 1 play 2. If Howard is any good and still shows, Johnson or Nuss are gone sooner than later, its the way the TP has changed the game.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

High profile daddy's calling goes on all the time, but most all other HC keep those conversations private. Ed seems to think it is ok to share it with the team as well as the media undermining the team and its chemistry. Ed doesn't give a shit which tells me what I feared all along, it was never about LSU. It was about him playing the con game he always does and getting a NC for himself. He doesn't care about what happens the rest of the way. He will take his ring and 17mil and ride off, never giving another thought to what he did to the program.

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

if he has a conscience he would live the rest of his life in shame. and i hate to say this because of 2019. he had the state of louisiana ready to erect statues to their cajun hero if only he would've kept his nose to the grindstone, rather than his pecker in women younger than his kids. a sure sign was filing for divorce from his wife within weeks of winning the nc. party time from then on, it seems. and to think, we have more talent on that team than all but maybe 3-5 teams in the country. and as for his quote about "getting his money" during that press conference with woodward. the guy was almost slobbering when saying that. damn shame.

Pjoe and TCUTiger like this.
  4. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

He was thinking about hamburgers. The double meat and cheese kind. Guess he prefers beef to chicken. So much for One Love. LOL!

rockwallfan likes this.
  5. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

It is his IDGAF attitude that just stuns me!

6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I was afraid of that when he was announced coach. Two people I don't trust anywhere around our program is Ed and Lane. They are not going to take care of the program.

rockwallfan and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

T-Bob said yesterday morning that coaches discuss redshirt possibilities with the players' families all the time. Fine with me, but that makes your point. I had no idea this was done (does make sense though), but why would you make this discussion public?

Pjoe likes this.
  8. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Kind of like when he came to LSU on a scholly then left a week later when he found out he was actually going to have to work and put in his dues to start?

Pjoe likes this.