The Choke the Woke movement has officially begun

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Nov 3, 2021.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wrong, this has nothing to do with Trump. What does the county saying they will have their vote count in by x time and missing that deadline by more than 2 hrs, the mail in votes i might add, what does that have to do with Trump?

Nothing

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I meant that I monitor local results, not all over the country.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

In New Jersey, a truck driver spent $153 on his campaign and beat the democrat incumbent who happened to be head of the senate. Ed Durr will be the first republican to represent that district since 2002. That is how much people are sick of democrats and their ideas and covid fears.

Winston1, shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And the only reason they didn't cheat is because they never thought they had to

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

uh oh
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Senate-president-humiliating-defeat-Dems.html

NJ senate president now claims ballots have suddenly APPEARED in race with trucker who spent $153 on campaign: Dem refuses to concede defeat in humiliating loss to Raymour and Flanagan driver who 'doesn't know' what he'll do in office

But two days after voters cast their ballots, Sweeney said the race still isn't over and he's not conceding. That's despite the Associated Press indicating that every precinct in the legislative district has already finished reporting.

'The results from Tuesday’s election continue to come in, for instance there were 12,000 ballots recently found in one county,' the veteran lawmaker told Politico.

'While I am currently trailing in the race, we want to make sure every vote is counted. Our voters deserve that, and we will wait for the final results.'

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's so fuckin hilarious!

mancha likes this.
  7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Again ... Like I said earlier ... the ONLY way to put a stop to this crap is for all the non-democrat controlled counties to WITHOLD their ballot tallies until AFTER the bluest of the blues have reported ALL of their results. That is the only way to prevent Democrats from sitting back, waiting, and then counting up how many votes they need to manufacture to win.

REALITY IS ... IMO .. NO RESULTS should be announced until the counting is over and done. None of this "with 0.0002 percent of precincts reporting" ... bullshit. The first announcement should be the last announcement ..... so in so won. End of story.

mctiger and tirk like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I caught a couple of minutes of an interview just now with Matt Rinaldi, GOP chairman for the state of Texas. His take was Republicans need to start focusing on local office, especially school boards. HIs top 3 priorities for conservatives, he said, are 1. run for school board, 2. run for school board, 3. help your conservative friend run for school board.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Election fraud isn’t real guys. Another conspiracy by Trump!

shane0911 likes this.