The choice of life

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well I see I was being kind calling you a brain stem, there goes the stem. Guess you are down to a few brain stem cells.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Open a world history book and see what happens to the meek. You must believe in a God that allows his good creations to be slaughtered. Myself I believe God instilled in us a sense of what's right and wrong. It is the evil that God wants destroyed not the meek. Hitler, Stalin, Hirohito, Mao, Pol Pot ring a bell for you? We are on earth to fight and destroy evil i.e. the devil (the evil). God didn't intend the meek (the good) to be slaughtered but to fight and destroy evil on earth.

You may know the words of the bible but you don't understand it. I am far from a bible thumper barely read much of it but I know right from wrong, good from evil. Whomever the higher power is does not want the meek (the good) to not stand up and fight evil. It's why you are not speaking German, Russian, Japanese or Chinese today. You are not woke you are sleeping. Better wake up or evil will slaughter you.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Exhibit B with a sermon. Entertaining.

It's the subjugation of science to superstition, facts to prejudices, greed to common prosperity that propagate evil in this world.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So tell all us unscientific superstitious greedy unwashed what created the universe and how we got here, why are we here on earth.
    A. Big Bang?
    B. From Crystals?
    C. Aliens put us here?
    D. Pedo Joe or some other DEMOCRAT is God?
    E. CNN created the universe?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Who says the universe was created? Who created your god?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, in theory God exists outside of time. If God can exist outside of time then there is no beginning or end for God thus, God just is.

I mean, the Big Bang follows this theory as well. There was nothing and then something. Time was created.

I believe Hawking went into some detail in explaining singularity in which space and time can become infinite and the universe simply IS.

In some sense, its a blackhole.

Or think of it like this, before you were you, there was nothing. No time for you existed. However, as a human, you are bound by what is. We can measure what is in the form of time. Can we not?

kcal and Winston1 like this.
  7. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Something we can finally agree on.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

string theory indicates there are several concurrent dimensions which exist which are unseen as well as entire universes…. Why then should we have trouble grasping the thought of a dimension that contains heaven/hell?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

There has to be matter for there to be a universe, the earth us and everything on earth. Question is why was there matter in the first place and where did it come from and why did it exist and who made it or create it. As humans no matter what ancient or modern day civilization you study they all had or have a belief in a higher power. Even tribes deep in Africa, South America, New Ginea or wherever they all had a belief. To me all this didn't just show up. This is where I have to have faith. God to me is what's good, right and moral if you will. The devil is what's evil, wrong or amoral. Don't know what God or the devil looks like. The devil I am sure is not a red creature with scales and a bifurcated tail that's just a depiction of evil same with depictions of God. When civilizations make man God's that's what destroys that civilization and slaughters it's people.

10. msully

msully Founding Member

Where are they now ?