The choice of life

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Apr 18, 2022.

1. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Ask any woman who has had a miscarriage if she thinks she lost a baby.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Liberal women sure. They are Godless too. Gender doesn't give you a pass.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey professor believing in God isn't a religion. All religions believe in the presence of a God. No I don't want our kids being taught to be Catholic, Protestant, Judaism or any other religion. But if A kid shows up with a cross or a star of David they shouldn't be punished or silenced. If a coach wants to pray before for a football game with his players he should not be silenced. Also this country was founded on Judeo/Christian beliefs and correct me if I am wrong your holiness God is mentioned often in the constitution and mentioned often in general by our founding fathers. Our currency has In God We Trust on it if I am not mistaken.

Lastly Reverend Winston does not going to church often mean you are Godless! I am a true believer in God and haven't been to church since I was 12. BTW how do YOU know how often Trump goes to church? Does Trump believe in protecting the unborn? Yes he does. What does your pedophile president Pedo Joe believe about abortion? We all know what he believes.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Weak, very weak in fact ultra weak answers in fact no answers at all. Instead of answering the simple questions you give me scriptures.

5. seabrookcajun

Hebrews 10:24–25 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

The ONLY reason Trump cares is because his voters care. Without this position his base would crumble.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ich-donald-trump-was-once-a-liberals-liberal/

Winston1 likes this.
  6. seabrookcajun

I guess Jesus was weak as well. He often answered questions with questions and scriptures. It was his way of getting his followers to realize the answers to their questions themselves.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ah Ronald Reagan was a DEMOCRAT at one time too but both he and Trump woke up. Trump in many ways is more conservative than Reagan. Your pedophile president is not only the most radical leftist president we have ever had he is demented, his family is a criminal enterprise and he's a freaking pedophile. Pedo Joe makes Slick Willie look conservative.

Lastly the meek aint going inherit shit. The meek will get slaughtered by evil on earth. The likes of Russia, China and Iran could care less about the meek and loving one another. Finally this country better start believing in a higher power because if you believe man or government is God than we all know from history what that leads to. Climate change is a glaring example of fools believing man can actually control the weather or climate. The fucking woke better fucking wake up.

8. seabrookcajun

It is not very wise to call God a liar.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL

And this is exactly why our schools shouldn't teach religion. Religion causes disagreements, resentments, discord, grievances, conflicts, violence, war.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No people cause those things. Religion is a call to better yourself and get closer to god.

kcal likes this.