The choice of life

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, you're lying. I never said nor even suggested that I celebrate murdering babies, liar.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No sense arguing with the mentally deranged. It's right there for the world to see.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, intelligent people will see that you're a lying illiterate.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Still trying to make a moral equivalence between conservatives and Godless DEMOCRATS. Sure just trying to make yourself and your party feel better I know. Speak for yourself and Rex not us.

5. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Convince me that Republicans are more God-fearing than Democrats. I'm listening.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Who is trying to take God out of schools?
    Who is trying to take Christ out of Christmas?
    Who is for abortion?
    Who openly tries to discredit Chistians?
    What is tgge only party who has elected Muslims who openly hate Christians?

If you answer both DEMOCRATS and Republicans to those 5 questions then you are either ignorant or trying to do what I am accusing you of; Moral equivalence to cover your Godless ass. Today's DEMOCRATS are 180 degrees opposite of what conservatives believe. Today's DEMOCRATS are Godless totalitarian minded Marxist anti capitalist America hating assholes. Stay there and defend them all you like but if you come here and compare them to us you gonna hear from me.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Kiki the founding fathers didn’t want religion in public schools. There are specific clause that keep church and state separate. We’re the founding fathers godless communists?
    I’m no fan of keeping Christ out of Christmas…..I’m also no fan of the utter commercialization of Christmas that eliminates the religious element.
    Speaking of godless asses when is the last time trump attended church? His whole life has been an example of godlessness. People living glass houses should cast no stones.

8. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Who makes their employees work on Sunday and Christmas?
    ("Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.")
    ("“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.")

Who supports laws that allow the rich to keep from paying taxes?
    (“So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”)

Who condemns their enemies and seek political retribution (think orange hair)?
    ("But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you")

Who did Jesus call a "brood of vipers"? It was the religious leaders of the day.
    (In Matthew 12:34, Jesus proclaims, "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.")

The Republican and Democratic parties are no more righteous than their members. Their members are human. We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. When Jesus returns, he won't care about political party affiliation. He will judge us all in the same manner. Are Republicans less sinful than Democrats? If your answer is yes, then you need to seriously pray about that.

kcal and Winston1 like this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I saw multiple times Trump didn't open the car door for his wife and assist her. He's a rude, disgusting, animal....I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR A RUDE DISGUSTING ANIMAL!!!!!

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The most hypocritical thing I've seen in this thread? Somebody OUTRAGED that "babies" are being murdered (when in fact they're not) says in the next breath that he doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, and thus no concern for the many children ACTUALLY being murdered there and sold into slavery. Thjere is NOTHING so absurdly irrational as a religionist. Religion preys on the weak minded, then breaks their will in order to sell them a crutch.