The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This all falls under fraud including the many other instances meant to deceive and hide their actions.

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

There has still not been ONE GOOD REASON by the Anti-Trumpers given for "opposing" audits. NONE ... NOTTA!! I don't give a shit if there has been no evidence produced to suggests fraud, or so n so has already audited it, or Trump is a liar, or it's being done for political reason's. There is NO GOOD REASON to not audit the vote (other than it may detect fraud).

It should be law that anybody should be allowed to audit the election within the precinct they live using their own methods and auditors, AND .. they shouldn't need any reason other than "they want to". No Court, No Election Committee ...no NOBODY should be able to stand in the way of that.

Supervision to ensure nothing is destroyed is fine, but these crooks determining if or if not a person can audit the election is criminal .... and INDICTING!

shane0911 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

at this point should we be asking what Putin has on Biden?

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't think I'd go that far. The ballot is supposed to be a personal, private thing, "sanctity of the voting booth" and all that. If there's a reason to audit (and we have reason to audit the entire November election), then by all means, audit ho! But I object to any Joe Sixpack having access to my ballot just because they feel like it.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is ways to keep it private yet verify integrity. Plenty of ways.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

Do as I say you peasants...

7. onceanlsufan

Here in AR, names never appear on ballots cast in person, can't say for absentee, as I've never went that route. You show your ID, you are logged, then you step up to the machine, select your choices, then select print, and your filled out ballot is printed out, you check it, and you drop it in a box. No names, so there is simply no way anyone could ever connect a ballot to a particular person. The list of people voting and the votes themselves are kept separate. So you fear of someone seeing your ballot is never an issue.

As for Absentee, I would advocate for assigning each ballot a serial number associated with the requested ballot. That way, nobody can forge a signature, because they have no idea who that serial number belongs to. An audit would be allowed to check serial numbers against registered serial numbers, but would not be able to link serial numbers to people. As is already done, audits of legality to register can show names and addresses, but you still would not be able to link a particular serial number (vote) to a particular person.

The only time the vail is lifted is for a serial number not appearing on the register, and that is done by law enforcement, not the auditors.

8. onceanlsufan

So here is you some more .... "Non-existent" evidence ... how does the batch report on the box not match the number of ballots in the box?? It's called FRAUD Winston. Either it was fraudulent when the batch report was created, or, and there is evidence for this next one as the "security tape" on the boxes was broken, .. MC Election fold went and removed ballots for some reason. Hmmm can't imagine why, ... can you?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...screpancies-number-ballots-batch-reports-box/

AND .. then more on the previous report .... deleted files contained the "adjudication" records.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nty-included-adjudicated-files-votes-changed/

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sorry but I have a hard time believing an article from a paper that has ProTrump News as a section. Then there’s the laughable idea that Steve Bannon has any credibility. That’s as believable as the congressman who said the January 6 riot was just a bunch of tourists walking through. Come on man.