The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

didn't happen, you were lied to about that,.. I know the claim, "our Presidential election was fair and honest",.. well, that totally pisses trumpets off,.. and you guys would be ecstatic if it was somehow proven that our American election system is totally corrupt and rigged,.. but it's not

all the doctored and contrived "evidence" that Trump's lawyers presented to the public, was easily explained and dismissed,.. looking back, it was all just laughably stupid propaganda stunts orchestrated by Rudy

all explained away, except for the Dominion issue,.. and last I saw, Dominion has a $1.6 billion dollar lawsuit aimed at the orange man and his cronies

..Trump said there was massive voter fraud,.. it's almost 6 months after the election, what new evidence of fraud has emerged?.. where's the proof, the smoking gun?.. what became of the huge "breaking news" that Trump and his team claimed time after time was imminent?..

there's a saying, "three men can keep a secret, if two of them are dead",.. yet you guys believe there was a Massive Nationwide Election Fraud Conspiracy,.. and the dozens, hundreds, thousands, needed to pull something like that off?.. well, there hasn't been a peep of revelation from them

it can't be both ways, either there was massive voter fraud, or Donald Trump lied to you about it

Winston1 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How could I forget. Xi Biden is the most popular world leader ever.

3. GiantDuckFan

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

In the meantime, the Democrats are shitting in their pants because the Judge threw their obstructionists lawsuit out the window regarding the AZ audit. It is going on as planned. As I told Winston some time ago, if the AZ audit comes back that there was nothing "untoward", I"ll be happy. But given the Democrats reactions to it, and the multiple law suits they've filed to prevent it, I'd bet something is going to fall out of that one. .......AND .. THEN ... Georgia will be next.

5. GiantDuckFan

we'll see, are you a betting man?

let a bright light show us everything, we have nothing to fear, the truth shall set us free

Winston1 likes this.
  6. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Census data is out.

Cal and NY each lose a seat.
    FL gains one and Texas gains two seats.

It’s not because the people in Florida & Texas are having more babies. It’s because people are moving from Cali & NY to FL & TX

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Fleeing the failed policies in their previous states so they can elect officials who'll enact the same failed policies in their new locations.

TBTrumpet likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

lol, cheer the hell up :D

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You only say that because Oregon is losing some of its crazies and your life will get better. :rolleyes:

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/OR

Oregon's population has grown by 10.1% since 2010, we add about 50k people a year,.. california continues to invade the pacific northwest as it has for decades,.. if they have loving hearts, crazy people are ok by me

[​IMG]

Winston1 likes this.