The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

shore up our foundation, drop some weight that's slowing us down, scrub away 200 years of accumulated grime, a tweak here and there, and we'll be good to go

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If the election laws are not fixed an industrial grade sander won't be able to scrub away the grime the DEMOCRATS have in store for us.

3. GiantDuckFan

the states do need to tighten the screws and iron out the wrinkles in their election procedures,.. vote by mail is the wave of the future, it can and has been done securely, it's here to stay,.. personally, I don't trust voting machines, though @LSUpride123 says they can be monitored while preserving voter privacy

our last election was declared to be the most honest, fair, and secure in our nation's history,.. I feel that is true,.. no evidence of massive fraud has emerged,.. sorehead trump conned you lovable pack of idjits

4. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

Would you say that if Trump was sitting in the White House today?

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I'm going to have to disagree with you here duck. While this may be true of the typical GOP, who don't do shit, not even what the "say" they want to do, the Democrats have LOTS of solutions and they are all wrong, and create even more problems. That's why I don't vote Democrat. The GOP is the safer bet, because I can be assured they won't jack shit up. OTOH, Democrats are guaranteed to screw up everything they touch, because the more they screw it up, the more justification for them to come in to the rescue and drive the government more to the left, which creates even more shit. It's a cycle ... fuck it up, then fuck it up some more, then fuck it up some more ... etc.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

Yes,.. it was a fair game, hail the victor,.. not act like a sissy crybaby loser,.. note, I ripped into trump before and after the '16 election, I never said he didn't win it fair and square,.. lol, I don't miss that guy

7. GiantDuckFan

well there's a first time for everything :)
    feel free to shit on the democrats, express yourself

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Blockchain is secure. I can send a transaction and its on the network. The network verifies all transactions all while staying anonymous. Also, you can't double spend/double execute the same transaction. This principle can be applied to voting. Opensource, verifiable and secure. The exact reason they will never use it.

9. GiantDuckFan

our elections will be fair, this latest hubub will insure it,.. the voting public will insist, I for one hope we'll alll be watching like a hawk waiting to catch a rat

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They will never be faire if you just mail out votes.

2 options. Paper ballot vote with ID.

Blockchain.

The ONLY 2 viable options. The rest is smoke and mirrors.