The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lie. there were 2 of them, both muslim
    another lie. so now thats 3 times you lied about this

this is a lie. both brothers were dagestani muslims. why are you inventing ouf of fucking thin air they are christians?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no problem

its around 1:50

then why do you even bother asking to see it so many times if truth is something you admit you ignore

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is another lie he didnt say that. your average lies per day number is high for you today, and thats saying somethin

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I will repeat this because I stand behind every word of it:

Those snippets, you mean, that emanated from his obvious racism? You know, where he called violent white supremacists "very fine people". Aside from those, how about the fact that he began his real estate career by discriminating against black people? "Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants." How about his despicable campaign against the Central Park Five? How about how he characterized Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug dealers, while he begrudgingly said that he assumes some are good people? How about director and producer of "The Apprentice" testimonials saying that he was fond of the n-word on set? How about his birtherism against Barack Obama? How about his pardon of Joe Arpaio, a man known for his cruel incarceration treatment of immigrants? How about his false claim that he saw thousands and thousands of Arab Americans cheering the attack on the World Trade Center? How about the fact that none of his three Supreme Court nominations and none of his 50+ appellate court appointees were black? How about his public admiration for Robert E. Lee and Andrew Jackson, men known for their abject cruelties against slaves? How about so many other things I'm getting tired of typing them?

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Im not sure why you’re calling me names, I guess because i was right.

Jmg likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

more context:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane

you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay?

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Rex is doing that thing a woman does when she’s trying to hold on to being right in an argument she started and is losing.

Jmg likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this isnt true

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He most certainly did. ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who violently protested to keep up a Robert E. Lee statue despite the fact that removing it was democratically and legally decided was a white supremacist. And trump called them "very fine people".

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not only that, he didn't explicitly condemn white supremacists. He condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists, different things.

You're a liar.