The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why are you trying to change the subject, you pathetic lunatic liar? Did YOU invent that fake quote? Link to where you found it.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

What exactly do you have a problem with there? The fact that trump was saying some mom and pops that didn’t want a statue changed and a park renamed weren’t Nazis and were probably decent people? Is that your argument? That if some old lady wanted the park to stay the same name that now trump is a Nazi lover? Is that what you’re reduced to

Jmg likes this.
  3. BAY0U BENGAL

No he didn’t. Not only does that video show it, but you also know it in the entire context. You can type on this forum that you don’t know that’s what he meant, but you know it when you log off at night. You just gotta cling on to that story because you can’t be wrong. “Look. Just look you guys”

Jmg likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

sure

around 1:50

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

exactly. this particular lie is fundamental to TDS and its gospel. it can never be given up even with direct proof showing its a lie

6. BAY0U BENGAL

It’s exhausting

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Omigod. You really want to go down that "cherrypicked road"? You might want to go back to the post for which jmg called me a liar, where from a LONG list of incidents he cherrypicked one, in which was totally correct, anyway.

It's jmg's entire modus operandi.... He ignores the substance of what people say to harp on what he sees as a technical mistake then calls people liars for it. He has done it to Joe Biden, he has done it to Anthony Fauci, he has done it to Hillary Clinton, and he has done it to me. He's a pathetic lunatic.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump has condemned these people a zillion times, its just the left and the media simply wont accept it

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists

they want to keep lying about this to make him defensive. a person denyin they like nazis is a person that sounds suspect. so the left uses that trick to make his sound defensive.

its like if i keep saying you are a pedo and you deny you are a pedo twice a day every day. i win because the mere mention of it makes you lose.

its just a gay ass rhetorical trick

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no it is incorrect. i proved it with quotes and video, many many times.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

joe said the vax prevents you getting it

hillary is an election denier
    you lie all the time, i can list examples again if you like