The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

should biden also go to jail for his dealings with this prince, for giving him immunity for his murder?

i mean if trump should be in jail for hosting him, what should we do do biden who is effectively pardoning him for murder whilst begging him to sell us oil?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but biden is friends with him! he begs him for oil and gave him immunity for that murder

shane0911 likes this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Biden pledged 8 billion dollars today. For South Africa to close its coal facilities.
    Has this SOB completely lost his mind?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He can't lose something he never had, come on man!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats a lie, there were 5. not two.

still lying about this.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this was proven to be false.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

All these things spread by Twitter users, by the one person who claims to not use Twitter

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is a lie. you say you are not a liar.

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally"

do you still make this claim?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are a pathetic stalker and a LUNATIC, relentless LIAR.

What you posted there is not a trump quote. It's an invention. YOU are the liar.

Out of my very long list of racists incidents you picked out ONE incident, where, YES, in fact, JUST AS I SAID, he called white SUPREMACISTS in Charlottesville "very fine people". That's an absolute fact. People who violently march in support of keeping up a statue of Robert E. Lee are very much indeed white SUPREMACISTS, because they support honoring a time when white people were legally and socially superior.

Here's what trump ACTUALLY said to the reporter:

"and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Later, after a bit of discussion between the reporter and himself about Washington, Jefferson, and Lee all having slaves, trump said:

"And you had people ā€” and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists ā€” because they should be condemned totally."

Do you see the difference there between what you said he said and what he ACTUALLY said, you lunatic liar? A "white nationalist" it's not the same as "violent white supremacist". I said trump called "violent white supremacists" very fine people, which he CERTAINLY did. ALL of trump's supporters marching in Charlottesville in favor of a Robert E. Lee were white supremacists, but probably just a small portion of them are white nationalists. And if you don't know the difference you're a fucking moron, besides being a lunatic and liar.

I don't lie. I was totally correct. All that aside, just the very fact that you posted a trump quote that weren't his actual words proves that YOU are the liar.

I also find it quite amusing that you didn't even attempt to rebut all the other incidents I listed. Why not? Because you couldn't validly refute the substance of my post. Because you are fundamentally dishonest and a pathetic, lunatic LIAR.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its like me saying "Nigger" is a bad word. Yet, you only quote me saying Nigger.

You are a liar Rex.