The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

biden is again calling for OPEC to increase production.

@Rex do you think OPEC oil magically doesnt hurt the environment?

why should we buy opec oil when we have oil ourselves?

Frogleg, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So while the Biden administration is doing all it can to restrict oil production in the United States, he’s on his way to Saudi Arabia to beg the Arabs for more oil. What is wrong with this picture. Why is Biden on his knees sucking Arab dick? What’s in it for him and Hunter?

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Biden wants the US to buy and use blood oil.

Phil Mickelson gets canceled because he supports a new golf tour that is funded by Saudi pesos but Biden can "strong arm" the Saudis into pumping and selling more oil to us while the money made off the oil goes to funding Saudi things like a new golf tour and buying European football clubs and F1 series events

Remember the truth that Phil told everyone that got him sidelined. The concept of golf can be replaced with the concept of oil and it has the same meaning.

"They're scary motherfuckers to get involved with," Mickelson said, according to Shipnuck. "We know they killed [Washington Post reporter and U.S. resident Jamal] Khashoggi and have a horrible record on human rights. They execute people over there for being gay. Knowing all of this, why would I even consider it? Because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape how the PGA Tour operates.

So I guess we cancel Phil because he was willing to take blood money from the Saudis while we have a strong PGA golf tour already here in the United States. However, we don't cancel our President for going over to the Saudis begging for more blood oil while we have a perfectly abundant supply already here in the United States. Saudi Arabia is "sportswashing" their horrible human rights record with the money we give them. Hypocrisy. Contradiction. Gaslighting. Whatever you want to call it. Peoples conditional morality is hard to understand. I mean like Brony gets a green light and Phily gets a red light.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. fanatic

Anyone else find it asinine that the man who gave the Taliban hundreds of thousands of our sophisticated weapons due to an early, haphazard withdrawal from Afghanistan is lecturing the American people on gun control?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just dumbasses.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What Biden presidency? There is a babbling dementia ridden creepy pedophile who should be arrested immediately and put in jail wondering around the white house that occasionally reads a teleprompter but who is the president?
    unknown (2).png

You are beyond ignorant and stupid. Those 2 words are insufficient to describe you, Winston is a close second.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

President Biden visits a remote Native American reservation. With news and camera crews following him around as they tour the place, the President asks the Indian chief if there is anything they need.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic, but no doctor to run it.”

Biden whips out his cellphone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes, then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your well-trained doctor will arrive in five days.” "Now what was the second problem?”

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people have been drinking for hundreds of years. We've been flying bottled water in, but it's terribly expensive.”

Once again, Biden dials a number, yells into the phone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down permanently per my orders, and the owner is being billed for setting up a water purification plant for your people.”

"Now what was that third problem?" asks Biden.
    The chief stares at him and says, "We have no cellphone reception up here!"

KyleK, Winston1 and BornOnTheBayou like this.
  10. fanatic

Nothing I said was wrong. We left hundreds of millions of dollars in weapons to our enemies over an ill advised withdrawal. And now you want to try to take my guns? I dont think so.