The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, it is true. He denied there was a problem, dismantled anti-pandemic agencies, refused testing, and denied that Covid was a problem at all. Perhaps yourself in your cultist trumpism has forgotten that trump said the virus would disappear by Easter; I haven't.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

biden says the virus has no federal soution, its a state issue.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/27/bid...at-state-level-vows-full-federal-support.html

now its a fact that biden says the virus has no federal solution. do accept that he said that?

fanatic likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Why? Most masks and the vaccine have been proven ineffective in stopping the spread.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Masks and vaccines have proven very effective in stopping hospitalizations and deaths.

By the way, I see that some anti-vaxxers have now begun drinking their own urine as a cure/preventative. Have you gone down that road?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and trump advocated for the vaccine anyways.

rex, i notice black folks are still hesitant to get the vaccine. is the reason biden wont convince them to get it that you and biden are insufferable racists? why is biden ignoring the suffering in this community? suddenly when its blacks dying he says there is no federal solution. does he want to "concentrate" them blacks into a "camp"?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Of course I accept that he said that. I have eyes and ears. And he's correct. The solution requires local and state initiatives and mandates with Federal support.

I find it quite remarkable that right wing "states rights" bullshitters would take objection to what he said.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so its a states issue when biden is failing and has more deaths, but its trump being incompetent when he develops the vaccine ?

is your contention another lie that trump refused to assist the states? seems like this is yet another nazi homophobic lie from you. do you find it difficult to type when you are wearing your klan hood? like do the sleeves interfere, or do you have nazi cufflinks maybe to help?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you feel bad at all after voting for trump? what about your deep and pervasive racism? how many times will you tell us again how trump is your hero?

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm sure you have. Your entire base of information is from left wing sites with zero credibility, so it doesn't surprise me that you read that somewhere.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member