The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I had intended to hold off any comments on his presidency until after he was in office. Unfortunately he is making appointments that are more than concerning. One is putting Jennifer Granholm as Secretary of Energy. Her record as governor of Michigan is destructive for multiple reasons. First is her foolish emphasis on green energy. You can’t force technology to change. It takes time to develop. Advances in battery storage, wind turbine and other technologies have been significant but we are not ready to replace fossil fuels in energy production and may never be. We see the foolishness of such a policy as California can’t fully supply its population in the summer. Her policies will make the same thing happen across the country.
    Even more damaging is her propensity to select winners and losers among industries and companies. Michigan is still paying for her mistakes. Government is never successful at this...(remember Solendr?). This article provides details. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ick-lead-energy-department-column/3957137001/
    There are other nominees that are as reckless and i’ll Start listing them.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh don't even start asshole! Just don't even start!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

But, hey, he's not Trump, and that's all that matters, right?

4. shane0911

Exactly, the mf'r isn't even in office yet and these whiny bitches are already shitting their pants. Spineless fucks

LSU_4_LIFE, Frogleg, mctiger and 2 others like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh but I will go wherever I think I should. Just like I did with Obama, HRC and yes Trump I call it like I see it. Unlike you I honor what the founding fathers did and will hold people’s feet to the fire no matter what party. Live with it or not IDGF

KyleK likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You don’t call shit like you see it. Your takes on Trump are about as hot as a Les Miles offense.

BornOnTheBayou, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

You must have missed the part where I locked the thread this morning. You can thank a few softies left that still think you are of some value for convincing me to open it again. FAFO

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What a pussy. I’ll just start another and keep on as long as necessary

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And it will be just as flawed.

You fail to realize Trump is the ONLY person fighting the establishment. After him who is there? Who is on deck?

You haven’t thought it out this far. It’s obvious. ORANGE MAN BAD!

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Let him open up his thread. Nobody with a brain will trust a thing he says.

Biden's Presidency will be covered as a glowing success by his fuck buddies in the Main Stream Media. Numbers (just like the votes) will be adjusted to make it "look" like Biden is the second coming of Obama (as if that is a positive).

In the mean time, the PA House has determined that there were 200,000 more votes than voters in PA. The WI SCOTUS ruled that 200,000 votes in WI are illegal. Abrams Sister, the JUDGE, blocked residence verification in GA, and the Antrim County Audit showed that the Dominion Machines were set for Fraud, confirmed in NV, and again in GA, where Microsoft determined that the machines were piping the live results to China.

So ... don't block his thread, we should ignore it ... no responses means he has more time to go and wipe Biden's gizz off his chin.

msully, fanatic and shane0911 like this.