Strip Search

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by MiketheTiger69, May 15, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I threw my cow over the fence some hay.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Hmmm....talking like Jedi Master Yoda are we now? Hmmmmm?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

you said :

for a rational person, what we believe is not a matter of choice. rational and sane people base beliefs on facts and truth.

why cant you understand. i want you to choose to believe i can fly by waving my arms. i will give you a billion dollars. go ahead, do it. it is a matter of choice right, like you said? a billion dollars is a lot of money, choose to believe. don't you understand? you do not choose unless you can trick yourself!

for no amount of money can i believe you can fly. even if you threaten to kill me, i still cant choose to believe you. do you understand how belief isnt volitional for rational people? i dunno how many times i can explain it.

so i have no choice, i cannot be christian. it isnt possible for me to believe in magic. i cannot do it. you could torture me and kill my family and i still dont believe. is not a matter of choice! i dont see why this concept eludes you.

be my guest, ask the magic man in the sky to help me. i will pray to the tree outside my window and we can both waste time.

and you guys are so ridiculously hypersensitive about having your beliefs mocked. do i have to preface every damn sentence with "you guys are nice fellas and if we hanging out i would buy you all beers and everything is cool" before i am honest about what i think? why so hypersensitive? chill out.

i'll deal with you gents later, i am off to yankee stadium. watch me in the stands on espn wednesday night baseball tonight.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hold up a Tigerforums sign so we'll know who you are.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

"tigerforum atheist" or agnostic or something since there will be tons of tigerforum signs all over the place.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

well for one thing it's easy to get away with here. When face to face I'm sure he wouldn't volunter to ridicule anyone. I call them keyboard heroes. :dis:

Then again maybe he would, at which time some big ole fat Penecostal woman would knock him in the head with a Scofield bible and beat some sense into him like the spanish inquisition, until he confessed his multitude of sins! :shock:

of course this wouldn't make him a believer BUT he might rub them knots on that Noggen and think afore he spouted off again. LOL :lol: :lol:

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe Aunt Esther will hit him in the head with her purse and call him a Fish-Eyed Old Heathen.

:hihi:

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

9. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I see we're bored to tears as usual, aren't we SF? Also as ususal nothing concrete and constructive to add to the conversation. Life must really suck for you when all you can do is find fault with every little thing. I bet you also misuse the word "only" as well, like "I only had one pencil." You figure it out!

10. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Golly gee, someone on here actually agreed with me? I think I'll retire from further posts whilst I'm on top!! Nah!

Martin, I couldn't care less what you think of me or my beliefs. I'm a firm believer in "sticks and stones". If I cared what you or anybody else thought, then it would mean I was giving you control over a part of my life. You and everybody else can think anything you want about me. Like I tell others, "The next time you take a dump, when you flush, be sure to watch your opinion of me go down the drain with the rest of the crap!"

:) :grin: :) :grin: :) :grin: :) :grin: :) :grin: :) :grin: :) :grin: :)