So, why did the Saudis give Jared Kushner 2 BILLION DOLLARS?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 22, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats false. I think a number of posters have posted the whistleblowers on the laptop. But you dont like any of that unless its a Trump whistleblower. Then you think there needs to be more investigations.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you just type this? What year is it? Still waiting on the "one" to get Trump.

Yea man. Its us and conspiracies....

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who are you talking to? Can you quote ANYONE on this forum making any claims? All any of us said was that the laptop was real because it was confirmed real. They didnt say 10% was real. Or 50% was real. They said it WAS real and that it had nothing to do with Russians. The point from here was that the media lied to YOU about its contents and origins at the direction of the government. No one even cares what’s in the laptop or that Hunter clearly committed crimes nor that Hunter uses his fathers name to make money doing nothing. These are common place in government. They quite literally ALL benefit from the office. You know, the kind of thing you guys hate Trump for.

However, again, the story was the government and media being caught lying about it. Not what Hunter was already have expected to be doing.

You do this a lot. You deflect to points not made and answer your own questions thinking it makes you look smart. It doesnt.

Thats correct. Those came from the fake Russian laptop. You know, the laptop you keep saying was Russian disinformation.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
    fanatic, Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

When all you have is lies its difficult to stay on point

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I am not concerned with what's on the laptop, merely that the accusation that is Russian is false. but I know you refuse to discuss that, because its a made up claim with no evidence, and the laptop is provable his and he is siung over the break of his privacy.

if the laptop is Russian in origin, then why is hunter suing? is hunter lying when he says its his laptop?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the initial story was in the NY post about the laptop, after that, the security state guy put out a letter in response. they said they had no evidence it was Russian. then why did you keep claiming it was? do you have evidence they don't have?

the emails and laptop mentioned in the post story that was banned from social media, it turned out the emails were real, and not Russian disinfo. the weapon and NYT admitted as much later. why don't you admit it?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how many hundreds of times willI need to ask forthe evidence the laptop is Russian disinfo before its provided? I think I am around 60 to 70 times already

what evidence is there that the laptop is Russian disinfo?

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You state this as if it is fact but if it were then why wasn't he charged with anything other than tax evasion and the gun charge? You talk about these whistleblowers as if they have provided some kind of pertinent information and they haven't. Not even close....in fact one of them is on the run from the law as we speak. I don't really care whose side the whistleblower is on...if what they have to say is truth then it will be proven as more comes to light. To date, not a shred of evidence for anything other than the charges I just mentioned. You live in an fantasy world where you believe these whistleblowers had credible information when in fact none of them has stood up to the scrutiny that is given to whistleblowers.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He's been indicted on 91 counts. He has yet to be proven guilty or innocent so we will afford him the same graces that we do any other suspect....innocent until proven guilty. But Hunter pled to three charges. Three. Joe has been indicted on 0 charges. Question: what's it going to take for you to acknowledge that they really did get him? Jail?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Isnt that how it works? I mean, that is the definition you give Joe and Hunter a pass on. So, yea, lets go with that.