So, why did the Saudis give Jared Kushner 2 BILLION DOLLARS?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

haha yeah lol orange

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Leave pigs eyes out of this thread. You got all the racist pigs you need in your racist godless DEMOCRAT PARTY.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

the laptop that didn't contain all the salacious details of money laundering, human trafficking and bribery that we were promised from your boy Guiliani? that laptop?

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I have read that his management fees were in the neighborhood of 25 million per year. Past that I have never closely researched any of it so I can't speak to it past my suspicions of a quid pro quo. I agree that Kushner has never effectively managed a damn thing. He comes from money and he acts like it.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems like paying whores to cross state lines to come fuck is human trafficking. I think he did do that. and bribery? surely that was the whole point of paying hunter was it not? also money laundering seems fairly credible, they are uncovering "loan repayments" from bidens brother to him now, as well as massive payout to the Biden family.

we can disagree on what the evidence shows, whether some particular accusations will be found true in a court, but one thing we have no evidence for, and was not even claimed that evidence existed, is that it is Russian disinfo.

remember, the original lie about Russian disinfo was a letter from some Biden fans, and even they admitted explicitly"

" we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

source: the original letter:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

those emails they questioned were later authenticated to be 100% provably real and there was no evidence of Russia whatsoever claimed or demonstrated at any time, ever.

you have to learn that the media does lie to you. in this case places like CNN had hired known liars like James clapper who we know for a fact via the snowden report lied to Congress, he got a job with CNN. the people in government whose job it was to lie to the America people have now moved into tmainstream media and work to protect their political allies.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It is ALL there. When you have a corrupt DOJ that won't even look at it then you never really get to the meat and potatoes. Its there, you just don't want to see it.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You'd have to be a special kind of idiot to not recognize there is an enormous cover up taking place right under the nose of the American people. Just who could they possibly be protecting, it sure as hell isn't pedo joe

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Reminds me of Hunter with Burisma.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why would it? What classified info did Hunter share with Burisma?