So, what's the most disgusting thing trump has done?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course he does. its a global economy. if biden threatens to punish an American energy comapmny, or prints out billions for student loan debts, or sends money to destroy farms in Ukraine, prices go up globally. the whole world is tied to the dollar whether they like it or not. and endless printing, inflating, hurts everyone.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Is his apparent dementia disgusting?

Consider his latest speech... How on any planet does this make any sense?:

trump: "But we're also going to place strong protections to stop banks and regulators from trying to de-bank you. From your— you know, your political beliefs, what they do. They want to de-bank you, and we're going to de-bank— think of this. They want to take away your rights. They want to take away your country. The things they’re doing, all-electric cars. Give me a break."

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Agree to disagree. I kind of feel sorry for you

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Feel sorry for me? My portfolio is doing extremely well. And a poll yesterday showed that 63% of Americans feel they're in a good place financially. Thanks, Joe.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

that's a lot of noise. I have less spending power since Biden took office, especially for groceries, and purchasing power in retirement, with the diluted 401K, pension etc...will take a hit because of Biden's inflation nightmare.

Everything was looking much better with Trump, before the 2020 Swamp tamper tantrum that scared enough suburban women to get Trump out.

Let's MAGA, and vote for Trump.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's trump's inflation, not Biden's. trump caused the supply chain to collapse, not Biden. Biden has taken successful measures to bring down trump's inflation.

Everything was looking better with trump? Oh yeah? Even among those families of half a million Americans who died unnecessarily because of trump? Even when you couldn't find a pack of yeast on the grocer shelf to make your own bread, because bread was scarce?

Sorry you're not among the 63% of Americans who say they're doing well.

Open your eyes and stop voting against yourself.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Break this one down for me

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you don't use twitter ?

I saw this on twitter as well, trump has some blisters on his hand, looks like golf blisters to me. but liberal media speculated it was from smashing things with anger, and now they say its siphyilis. crazy fucks. rex is generally about 48 hours behind the twitter rumours.

a few days ago I saw the idea that Nikki Haley has anglicized her name on twitter, this is not true, but I knew you would stupidly repeat it in the next day or two. that's how it works. info filters down through twitter and you repeat it, knowing nothing about anything.

E jean carrol uses her middle name, like Nikki Haley. what is she hiding?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2024