So JaMarcus Russsell looks terrible...

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DwayneBowned, Sep 28, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He apparently knows his furs much better than he knows how to read a cover 2.

2. Kurtis Bleaux

Kurtis Bleaux Founding Member

I know, it starts off reasonable then it goes into full on pimp costume. Oh and that interview from the tOSU and LSU NC game:rofl:!

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the :35 mark is an absolute win.

he should wear that daily.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

5. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

I have a buddy in the East Bay who loves the Raiders who said that JR showed up in almost reasonable shape the 1st year and of course didn't know the platbook as most rookies. The problem was the 2nd year when he showed up quite a bit heavier and didn't know the playbook much better than when he left at the end of the 1st year. From what I heard he was even heavier when he showed up this year. For that dedication you can't even workout and study the playbook in the off season? If he showed up at about 250-255 they would be happy as hell. He can't even manage to do that. I have no respect for the dude.

6. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

From his perspective why should he have to work his behind off? He must have close to $20 million guaranteed money. The Raiders won't trade him because I can't think of any team who would take him, and he's not about to get benched since they don't have a quality backup QB. In his mind the gravy train is never gonna end. Of course, it always does eventually. The guy has turned into the poster child for the rookie salary cap.

7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Don't have DirectTV - too many trees blocking for HD satellite. Even if I did, don't know that I would have time to watch NFL network with "regularity". Additionally, I live on the East Coast, so I don't get much insight into JRs work habits here. There are always rumors about different players work habits and off-season weight gain, hence why I asked Arizona about the basis for his perceptions that validate them.

8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

The NFL network I was referring to is on XM and Sirius. Thats why I mentioned "listen to". :hihi:

9. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

10. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Was it the fact that he led the SEC in completion percentage that brought this to your head or the fact that he was #1 in pass efficiency during his last year at LSU? He sucked yesterday, but Ill never understand the criticism he received during his days at LSU.

It took him until his last year to SOMEWHAT figure out SEC defenses. We may not live long enough for him to figure out NFL defenses. Do you think being a good NFL QB is all about being 6'6" and 275 lbs? Then how do you explain Drew Brees? He didn't just suck yesterday, he has sucked since he has been in the NFL and considering he has been up to 300 lbs I don't think he gives a crap. If you can't even bother to get in shape making the money he is making then there is no hope.