Sean Peyton = Good Coach. Saints Alive!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by JoeReckless, Sep 25, 2006.

1. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I want to congratulate the Saints on a frickin' very nice win. These guys played with the heart of a college team. Emotional victory for the fans, but I like the coaching strategy. Everyone was wondering what role Bush would play....... Guess what, right now he is effective in how he is being used... I love using him as a decoy.... As soon as other teams take a little focus away from him, he will make big plays. The Saints have a very impressive arsenal of offensive weapons right now. I like the way the coach uses them. This could be the most complete Saints team I have ever seen. The defense was a big question, but these guys are playing very physical and with a lot of heart.

Congrats to Devery Henderson on his second TD of the season..

Above all else, GEAUX TIGERS!

Tonight, and hopefully for a long time to come, GO SAINTS! WTFG SAINTS!

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I have never seen a more effective decoy...it's simply amazing. Watching the breakdown on ESPN highlites 3 players at a time on defense all headed Bush's way on more than one play opening up the field for the end around for the TD and another pass play they showed that opened up the middle of the field with Reggie decoying in the flank. Bush does not need to rack up yards to be effective on offense. Some of his most effective plays are when he doesn't even touch the ball. Viva la Bush!

Thank you Mr. Casterly (former GM of the Texans). I love you, man.

3. MCab

MCab Founding Member

Did ya'll see how Coach Peyton got in our guy's face for that penalty? I loved it. 'Bout time we got someone who is into discipline and not into chasing Saintsations.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

wasnt that guy the #1 pick in the draft? well 2nd. I love me some Payton (sean/walter), not so much peyton.