Sean Payton Rumors

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Apparently, he's buying a crib in Dallas and that's what all of the fuss is over.

A-ha! Home purchase causes Payton rumor - Dallas Cowboys Blog - ESPN Dallas

Sean Payton and the Saints have addressed the rumors head on stating that he isn't going to the Cowboys "in any capacity".

To me, this is a non-issue. Who could blame a multi-millionaire for not wanting to live in dangerous New Orleans? I don't blame him a bit.

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

First step out da door

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Vaquero is nice. My mom's boss lives there. The Jonas Brothers live there. It's an amazing place. And Southlake Town Square is ridiculous. Very nice place.

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

He doesn't live in New Orleans. He lives here in Mandeville in a gated neighborhood called The Sanctuary. His next door neighbor is good friends with Emma. I've yet to see him when we've been at the neighbor's house though.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

My sister used to serve him often at PJ's in Mandeville when she was in high school(07-09ish). So yes, he did at least used to live in Mandeville. btw every inner city area is dangerous. If that was really the case he could live in a gated community, in a suburb or hire security or a bodyguard or something. Moving to Dallas doesn't exactly make sence in this scenario.

6. KyleK

Listening to Bobby H and Mike D on wwl. They are saying he bought in Dallas but is keeping his Mandeville house too. We just picked up Emma's friend and there is no for sale sign.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

And this is why I wouldn't live there.
    Plus, I don't have money.

1 person likes this.
  8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Gotta agree with this...

9. KyleK

I really don't think so. He is keeping his house here. There have been numerous examples of people who do this. I would imagine he'll just use the travel time as office time. They wanted to do this originally, so I really don't see the big deal. BTW, he has a house in Fla too.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I agree with Kyle. Seriously folks, go to Vaquero, it's unreal. It's the Beverly Hills of the Southwest.