Saints Vs Miami Dolphins -Preseason Thursday Night

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Sep 2, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I am pretty sure it's the 3rd game and then the last game it's back to a pretty short stint, trying to avoid injuries. It ends up looking like a game in which the team has already sealed their playoff seeding and the game is meaningless.

2. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

yes it is mostly tongue-in-cheek. I am just getting way too tired of the whole Reggie injury crap. So he has sat out most of preseason. When the regular season starts and his first game he has 2 or 3 fumbles because he has not taken the hits in preseason, what excuse well he and the Saints have then? Maybe if he has the preseason snaps he would learn how to see a hole and burst through it, or how to get 1 yard on a vital 3rd and 1. It seems like he has spent the last month playing house with Kim "Big Bootay" Kardassian.

The guy is a lights out talent. Amazing college player, but except for some shining moments he has not done much in the NFL.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Our backups are not that good

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Harrington blows huge chunks.

I mean he absolutely sucks.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Harrington took more sacks than a high school prom queen before voting. Absolutely ridiculous. And I don't think it was the O-Line's fault each and every time, either.

6. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I don't necessarily believe that. He looked pretty good with our first team offense. The second string line couldn't block anything, he was under constant pressure.

The one criticism I do have for him, though, was that once he felt any heat at all, he was no longer looking to make a play, he was all about protecting the football. While that's not necessarily a bad thing for the quarterback to do, on a few of those, he still had plenty of time to make a play and he just gave up.

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I dont know that Mike Brown guy looked like garbage

8. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

The one criticism? He's been in the league for several years now, and I can't understand how in the world he still manages to find a roster spot, especially on the Saints. He is terrible.