Saints Fans Casting Call

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by iamasaintsfan, Jul 26, 2009.

1. iamasaintsfan

iamasaintsfan Freshman

Are you the biggest Saints fan in New Orleans? A new television series on Coach Payton and the Saints is searching for the most die-hard, loyal, who dat fan(s) around.

Do your tailgating recipes put all the rest to shame? Do great-grandma and great-grandpa wear black and gold on game days? We want to learn about your game day traditions and rituals.

If you think you and your family or friends have what it takes to represent what it means to be a Saints fan, email us at [email protected] Don’t forget to include your contact information, and a brief description of why you think you are the biggest Saints fan.

2. iamasaintsfan

iamasaintsfan Freshman

New Orleans Saints Fans Casting Call

Are you the biggest Saints fan in New Orleans? A new television series on Coach Payton and the Saints is searching for the most die-hard, loyal, who dat fan(s) around.

Do your tailgating recipes put all the rest to shame? Do great-grandma and great-grandpa wear black and gold on game days? We want to learn about your game day traditions and rituals.

If you think you and your family or friends have what it takes to represent what it means to be a Saints fan, email us at [email protected] Don’t forget to include your contact information, and a brief description of why you think you are the biggest Saints fan.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Not sure if this is spam or not. I'll keep it up for a bit just in case it is legit.

To the thread starter: PM me. I want to chat with you to make sure this is legit.

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I am not the biggest Saints fan in New Orleans, but I bet anything I have Orlando beat! :)

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Re: New Orleans Saints Fans Casting Call

Mods need to move this to the Saints forum for Saints fans to see

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Did we ever find out if this is real? Saintslogo

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I don't see too much of a risk here, just be careful putting your personal information in if you decide to take part.

Carry on.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I'm not gonna participate. I was just wanting to see that kind of show.

Sounds like my kind of tv