Saints at Oakland-Preseason Saturday at 3pm

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Aug 25, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

let's revisit in December

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Great breakdown! Only flaw was Young left the game with an apparent injury, was there ever anymore said about that? I was at a birthday party and it was hard to listen.

Brees is un****ing believable he was able to pretty much put the ball wherever he wanted it to go.

If Thomas and Bush dont produce this season they might be in trouble Bell looks GREAT...and if Hamilton would stop putting the ball on the ground would be a monster in the backfield.

Defense is looking 100% better but still seem to have problems giving up that big play.

3. islstl

Osama Young diagnosed with a sprained shoulder and Payton doesn't think it is anything serious after reading the report of the initial examination.

It also says Adrian Arrington suffered a hamstring injury. I thought he already had a leg injury of some sort. Did he re-injure it in this game?

4. islstl

Looks like Grant and J Brown will be the only 2 not ready for the season opener. Grant returned to practice last week, so I don't know how close he is. Brown will most undoubtedly be out, and Bushrod will start in his place. Bushrod did a great job vs the Raiders.

Like I said, Osama Young looks to be ready for the season opener even with the injury to the shoulder.

Arrington, I have no clue about.

5. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

what about Reggie "Ow my Knee" Bush? Will he be miraculously healing for the first regular season game?

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

It's really hard to gauge the caliber of our team after this game. We are either really good or Oakland is really bad. I think it's a combo of the 2. Can't really tell much in preseason either.

7. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

let's.

I think you also recently told everyone to bet their entire life savings on TW winning the PGA Championship???

We all know how well that turned out! :lol:

8. islstl

yeah and you agreed

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

What a great game! Made me even more excited for this football season it get underway completely! Although I did have to remind myself that it was the Raiders and at times it looked like that maybe CS and I could have scored a TD on them. But everybody is right it was a beautiful game to watch as a Saints fan! And as I drove to work last night, I remembered the days I would have been thrilled to win a game much less to win with such dominance, preseason or not!

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I was right on both accounts. Blowout? check. Grease fire? check.:thumb: