Saints at 49ers--Saturday 3:30pm

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Well, at least we still have the Saints......

I, for one, am going to be on the Saints hard this offseason...especially in the wake of the monstrosity that we witnessed last night.

This should be a good one. Offense Vs Defense. West Coast Vs 3rd Coast. The Saints are a 3.5 point favorite to win this ball game. We are playing in San Francisco where the weather is projected to be about 55 degrees the last time I checked, so weather should not be a factor.

Harbaugh has seen alot of success this season....but so has Sean Payton. The 49ers boast the best defense in the NFL....Saints have the best offense in the NFL. We have Drew Brees, they have Patrick Willis. I think that we need our defense to create some turnovers against this questionable offense to win this game.

My prediction:

Saints 24
    49ers: 13

2. Canceaux

Canceaux Freshman

Hope your right 24 to13, 9ers play a weak division.. Brees throws 400+ we score 40..GEAUX SAINTS..

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Saints fans in TF, we really need to use the Live Chat room during this game. Its been a lot of fun using it during LSU games this year. I've tried this season to use the in-game forum on Saintsreport.com a couple of times this year, and its impossible. So many people are posting, that its impossible to read everything, respond and still watch the game. We have a tight little group of a half dozen or so on here so we could have a good chat room going during the game.

4. mctiger

Oh, and CS's score prediction looks spot on to me. Saints 24, 9ers 13.

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

If I'm somewhere that's not a wild Saints party during the game, then I'd love to get on the Chat.

MC's right....the chat during a game is pretty cool.

Y'all give it a shot.

As for me, if I'm not at a Who Dat Playoffs Keg party, you can count me in!

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

This game is important to me. The 9ers are still my most hated team. All the years losing to them in the Mora days.

I'm a big Saints fan. I'd normally pick a Saints win. My confidence in picking games for my teams is shattered after that disaster Monday night. I hope we win, but not really all that confident.

1 person likes this.
  7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I've always wondered what we could've accomplished had Mora replaced Carl Smith. His loyalty cost us bad! I believe he was the godfather of Mora's children.

1,2,3...punt
    1,2,3...punt
    1,2,3...punt

Remember having a three point lead in the first quarter and getting conservative hoping to maintain the lead instead trying to add to it? :dis:

8. mctiger

BTW, Drew Brees is on the cover of SI this week, his 7th, I think.

9. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

A Saints win would definitely take the sting out of january 9th. If the Giants can somehow manage to beat the packers, the NFC championship would be played in New Orleans.

10. tigerbait86

tigerbait86 Veteran Member

I'm going out on a limb but i think the giants beat the packers in a close one. If the Giants dont win i still think it will be close. Saints - 30 49ers - 17 !! Bring the NFC championship to the dome !!