Saints 3-0 Man oh Man

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

The Oliers/Bills game happened THAT DAY. We were able to watch the game on the tvs under the plaza section.

2. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I can now post on this thread since my contributor status as finally gone through.

I recognize a lot of people who kept railing on Saints fans last year when we wanted people to support them when they had to play in Tiger stadium... I'd always rather the Saints be supported than not be supported by any individual person, but don't go running off at the first sign of turbulance.

3. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU Founding Member

I think last years lack of support was the reaction to Tom Benson. Remember, this was during the time he made it evident he did not want to come back to New Orleans. It was hard for fans that have supported them for so long to see them spiral into oblivion (Los Angeles). I know that I am huge Hornets fan, but I can see that the chances they come back AND STAY are really bleak, so I have hard time following them as closely. I am not that fan that roots for teams out of state. One reason I don't watch pro baseball.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

FIRST SIGN OF TURBULENCE?!?:eek: :eek:

I've been watching the Saints since 1967. This plane has crashed 3 or 4 times, man.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Been alot more then just 3 or 4 times. You have been watching them as long as my dad has. where you in Tulane Stadium for Dempseys kick?

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I saw it on TV. I never had the "pleasure" of seeing a game in Tulane Stadium.

7. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Get off the bandwagoners. The Saints gather much needed new blood to the fanbase and jerks try to out them with a ridiculous title, probably the same people who think Matt Flynn should start at QB. New or "returning" fans for LSU & the Saints need to be encouraged.

8. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I agree with you. I just hope they don't go running with their tail between their legs the first game the Saints lose. We need tougher fans than that!

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Bandwagoners always jump at the first signs of distress. And the fans that have been there for the long haul will still remain, gun shy, but faithfull.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

saints fans are the most blindly loyal lot in the phreaking universe. one playoff win in franchise history yet continually filled that dump up for that pos car salesman.

all bandwagoners allowed and wanted. the more positive pub for the city, the better. plus, if you've been a lifelong saints fan, you better be somewhat fickle or else you've gone completely insane by this point.