Rittenhouse Trial

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Nov 9, 2021.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Nope, unlike you. I can admit when I'm wrong. If that's what she was doing, then she should have known getting shot and killed was a possible outcome.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Video equals “alternative facts” when you don’t agree with it really Rex? The fact the one of Rittenhouse’s “victims knocked him down and kicked him in the head, another hit him in the head with a skateboard and chased him and the third admitted to pointing a gun at him doesn’t mean anything. If you’re condemning Rittenhouse for bringing a gun what do you say about the third guy who actually did bring a gun across state lines illegally?
    Seems like you look at facts only when it suits you.

fanatic likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The subject was Ashli Babbitt. As for the Kyle Rittenhouse circumstances, I've already discussed them exhaustively in this same thread.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The conversation was about Rittenhouse who you call a murderer. The actual evidence r proves otherwise. BTW I think Ashley Babbit was in the wrong and it was a justifiable action by the Capital Police

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I have already covered why he should have been convicted of murder.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You've also gone to exhaustive links to defend a child rapist; which is as repulsive as it gets.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have, multiple angles, here is one

and another

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, even if this is true its a minor offense. he was months away from a legal purchase, and he didnt even keep the weapon at his house like it was his. if this charge goes to trial its a 9 dollar fine. his lawyers could argue that hyle never even took the weapon home, because he bought it for his friend to have for a year and then to give to him.

the issue isnt the excruciating minutiae of our gun laws, or how gaige grosskreutz was carrying illegally, its the dead people that matter, not the minor statute violations.

and those people were, abolutely, postively, attacking rittenhouse, case closed. thats why i told you what the verdict would be before it happened. its not that the courts are racist, its that the jury knows the evidence.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

our cops are pusseis and should be far more eager to shoot. they should be shooting these looters in san fran, they should shot the first people that pushed through barricades on jan 6th.

cops overseas are hard and dont liek to be fucked with. they will smash you. ours are pussies that let you get away with too much shit.

cops should be opening fire on looters. and then when people complain, they should say "dont loot, then".

shane0911 and XXL TideFan like this.
  10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I’m sure some if not all of Rosenbaum’s victims were young boys. Homosexual oriented pedophilia IMO seems to lean in favor of Jewish deviants.