Rittenhouse Trial

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We must be very close to the same age. I was born in 1946

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the media keeps saying if rittenhouse was black it would be different. thats true, but not in the way they claim. charges would never have been brought for a black man being chased by a white child rapist.

fanatic, shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In Texas, this black kid brought a gun to school and fired at some people he didn't like. Cops didnt even kill him and his bail was a 10th of what Kyles was. In fact, the media didnt even come down on the kid here. Said that because he was bullied, it wasn't his fault. After investigations, the cops later said it was over drugs and stuff.......

But yea, everyone is racist.....

shane0911 likes this.
  4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well there you go…. From the Babylon bee…..

Prosecutors Find Mail-In Jury Votes At 3AM, Rittenhouse Now Guilty
    [​IMG]
    KENOSHA, WI—In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting. They stated: “We’ve never heard of this. This isn’t part of the legal system. Where did these votes even come from?”

"How DARE you question the sanctity of our criminal justice system!" cried the prosecuting attorneys. "There is no justice until EVERY vote is counted!"

Prosecutors then explained that it was a new COVID measure they had just instituted. “But given how well it’s worked out,” they said, “we’re planning on making it permanent.

Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

And all this time I thought you two were a couple of old curmudgeons. Y'all are younger than my dad and he is not a curmudgeon so that makes y'all just curmudgeons. :D

Do as Spock said.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

So I was reading CNN and they are surprisingly very neutral. (reading, not watching) Facts given and legal analysis. Not opinion or journalist "analysis". They pretty much lay out the reasons Kyle was acquitted, errors by the DA, tactics by the Defense. I am going to have to give them an ok on this one.

But damn, the left has blow up over this. The man known as the former mayor of NYC, Hypocrite Hollywood, anything MSNBC, CNN TV jerkoffs...go on and on. They lie and scream shit that has nothing to do with this case. They make judgement decisions that have nothing to do with this case. Yell and repeat. Stoke the flames of hate.

I said from the very beginning that maybe KR has some blame. He could have been convicted of not the most serious of crimes. Maybe negligent acts but whatever. He did have a strong case for himself and that is what the jury decided. Fucking left can't deal with it and they are lying right now. How many times can you say a 17 year old is a white supremacist until it sticks? It is fucking ridiculous. Businesses didn't burn last night from what I know and struggling mom and pop stores weren't burned down. At least the criminal element of the left, you know them as Antifa, didn't seek revenge. Yet.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Kyle has zero blame. It is 100% legal to open carry. Wanna play that game? Kyle wouldn't have been there with a gun if the fucking cops did their job.

Yea, you are right, nothing burned last night because well you know, fuck around and find out!

shane0911 likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

that wasn't the point of my post.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I just dont get why we need to continue to say "kyle has some blame". At some point people gotta stand up and its horribly sad it took a 17 yr old kid.

He was 17...

shane0911 likes this.