Rick Perry

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Do you also believe that consumer spending creates wealth?

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

yeah thats weird how just repeating the words moderate and balance dont really accomplish anything.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

No he didn't. He alluded to everybody paying their fair share but that's about it. Is taxing the rich going to create $450 Billion for this temporary quick fix? No.

Is giving a small business owner $400 if they hire someone going to create jobs? No.

Is putting $1000 in my pocket going to stimulate a virtually stagnant economy? No.

This is your guy? You think this crap is going to have an effect on 9% unemployment? You are as delusional as Barry is.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

thats weird i cant believe a government thing isnt working efficiently. lets assume this is an anomaly and still claim it is a good idea.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sometimes. Sometimes not. But it what 70% of our economy i based on.

6. red55

Not to a fool who doesn't see anything but a black and white world.

7. red55

I knew that you didn't listen. He said that every bit would be paid for and he said how it would work.

Don't be obtuse. If they hire someone a job has been created!

If you bury it in the backyard, no. If you spend it on beer, bait, hot bread from T-Sues, and overpriced NYC hot dogs and you multiply that by 134 million taxpayers then you have stimulated the hell out of the economy.

Hillary is my guy. Obama is Not The Republican.

Yes.

This is an simpleton's argument.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

a system that the government manages properly cant really exist. a private system can though. if you could see shades of grey or any sort of nuance, you would understand this. instead you always favor the extreme big governemtn solution. never willing to give a moderate market based pragmatic approach a chance. for you the solution is a multi-trillion dollar government solution like social security, totally unnecessary and impossibly expensive.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I see consumer spending as sometimes the transference of wealth, not wealth creation. Can you give an example of how consumer spending created wealth?

10. red55

Explain. You for a private army? You want Haliburton to handle our foreign affairs? Perhaps each county should issue its own money? WTF are you talking about?

I do not. You do not speak for me. You don't even speak for yourself very well.

You have no friggin' idea what my solutions are, even though I've posted them dozens of times.

Why don't you tell us your own ideas instead of trying to invent ideas, call them mine, and argue with yourself? :insane: