Rick Perry

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 15, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If you want to defend the kooks statements, have at it.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I could probably dig up a few videos of Obama telling lies. Can you insult him to?

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Sure. Spending money does not equal safety.

4. red55

SabanFan's job.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

because it isn't hunting dingleberry. What we need to do is make a bunch of republicans run through the marsh and shoot them from helicopters.

And one more thing.... I am extremely partisan, so everytime you call me that, i wear that badge with pride.... But i don't mind 3 of the 5 things he was talking about. So plant that one in your arse.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

LaSalle, call it whatever you want. Feral hogs are destroying these people's property and it is one of many ways they eliminate these nuisances. They are not doing it for sport, but for preservation of their land. You lived in DFW, you should know how large many of these ranches are. They need to be able to cover a lot of ground quickly to get a handle on these hogs. They are literally taking over out there. They also herd cattle with helicopters.

Trying to make an issue of this is akin to people trying to say Obama believes there are 57 states, it's nonsense.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

what do you care if an activity can be described as "hunting" or not? because almost everything i do can be described as "not hunting".

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

lasalle only approves of one activity, hunting. message board browsing, shooting pigs from a chopper, both these things are not proper hunting according to him and therefore are unacceptable activities.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

What does produce jobs?

When Toyota goes to Wherever, USA and builds a manufacturing plant that creates thousands of jobs, under what category to you place this job production? Ayn Rand is listening...

10. red55

Consumer spending. 70% of the economy is from domestic commerce. When spending picks up, then businesses hire staff to accommodate it. Money in the hands of the middle class gets spent in local businesses. Money in the hands of the very rich, just gets accumulated.