Rick Perry

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 15, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And time and time again your logic makes no sense. You spout Obama Camp talking points. Nothing more.

Tax fairness is a red herring. Go ahead and tax the capital gains of the rich you despise so much. It will accomplish nothing except burden people like me who need every saved dollar they can get. The ultra rich don't give a fk what Obama does. They will find a way around it through loopholes or moving their money elsewhere. They will always be one step ahead of Obama's foolishness. Start figuring out what needs to be done to get people back to work and quit worrying about the rich not paying more. For the millionth time, we don't have a revenue problem we have a spending problem. Quit shedding those giant liberal crocodile tears because some billionaire might be getting away with something. Geez, you're being a big fking baby about this.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are being brain dead. You believe anything you read and you only read the extreme right wing. You never offer any logic or any facts to back up your notions, and you ignore any I offer. You just bash whoever disagrees with you. And I'm really tired of it.

3. SabanFan

Fk you. You are nothing but an Obamapologist. When your stripes change maybe mine will. You can find nothing wrong with Obama's policies while 60% of Americans think he sucks.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

this is getting nasty..

5. SabanFan

Not really. I pissed him off and in turn he pissed me off. I'm right, of course.

6. red55

You make my point. You offer insults and rants, not logical discussion. Certainly not facts.

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

For every economist that says trickle-down doesn't work there is another that says it does. When the experts disagree we have to go to our principles and common sense. Mine principles tell me that people do a much better job of spending their money than the government does.

Common sense tells me that saving, investing, and consumer spending are the drivers of job growth. Any of the three will generate more job growth than taxation.

8. SabanFan

What's not logical? Obama's approval rating is 40% and dropping. Unemployment remains at around 9% with no indications it will get any better.

Obama has an agenda which includes taking from the haves and giving to the have nots, driving energy prices up to force "green" energy on us and caring more about EPA regulations than the effect they will have on businesses. These are not fabrications or lunatic ravings. They are facts.

The only thing he's decent at is killing ragheads and that's because the military advises him properly. The rest of his advisors aren't worth a bucket of spit.

9. red55

Not one of them are facts, they are all opinions.

1. Where is this agenda to take from the haves and give to the have nots laid out? The agenda is to take 4% more from the haves to help balance the budget.

2. Where has Obama driven up energy prices to force green energy on us? Obama does not control energy prices. Supply and demand does. Green Energy is the most rapidly expanding sector of the energy industry. And this is good because fossil fuels are running out.

3. What Obama EPA regulation has hurt businesses? What businesses?

10. SabanFan

It's out there Red. Look it up.