Repealing the First Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The crickets are telling me you lied.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The bee is telling me your an idiot that eats shit. How about the $600 irs thing, did you know that is in the infrastructure bill? I'd ask you what does that have to do with infrastructure or what business does the IRS have peeking at my or your bank account but you are too fucking woke and too fucking stupid to formulate a coherent response grounded in fact.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Prove 90%, liar.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You're still framing this as "left vs right" or "red vs blue" or "liberal vs conservative". This is "the elite establishment-mega corporation-military industrial complex vs American citizens" . Think of our color as Lavender - red, white, and blue mixed together. I'm going buy a lavender track suit.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm still waiting on jmg for his details on what he considers "nonsense".

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh, I agree with that completely. And I also see that Republicans work for the elite establishment-mega corporation-military industrial complex while Democrats work for the vast majority of Americans.

7. shane0911

Start with the IRS, monitoring of bank accounts and hiring thousands of agents to do so? If you can get by that then we can proceed

Frogleg likes this.
  8. shane0911

What I thought dipshit! Now go learn big people shit and stop with all of this woke foolishness

9. shane0911

The fuck they do!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

before we get to that, dont you concede that inflation is largely a tax on cash holding/using poor people, a disproportionate amount of whom are people of color, and that a policy with unequal outcomes is by definition racist? shouldnt we be trying to get rid of this sort of systemic racism? did george floyd die for nothing?

white people have their money on 401ks and ETFs and IRAs and property etc. black people to a far greater extent live paycheck to paychek, or on fixed incomes. when their money becomes worth less, you just dont care?

how many statues of george floyd beating up pregnant women do we need before klansmen like you stop actling like hitler and charging everything to the minority POC and LGBTQ/latinx two spirit queer non-nbinary community?

shane0911 likes this.