Reggie Bush is Healthy and Hungry

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Aug 2, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

he had 86 catches for 742 yards in his rookie season. as a matter of fact to this point he has more career receiving yards than he does rushing. I dont mind him being a slot receiver, or coming out of the backfield to aid in the passing game, but he is not worth that number 2 over all money he is being paid, especially if he cannot play because of his knees. but at this point he has scored 12 rushing touchdowns, and 8 receiving touchdowns. He has fumbled 13 times and lost 7 of them. i don't think the saints will ever get what they paid for with this guy.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i wish there was a stat for fumbling out of bounds. if you were compelled to go back and watch every game he played, he would have at least double the number of fumbles.

but since he heads for the sideline every chance he gets, they go out of bounds and cant be recovered.

likely more than half. its amazing how many times he lets go of the ball.

regarding the #2 pick overall. i think if a guy makes your starting roster nowadays its almost considered a success.

over half first rounders arent even on a team in a couple years if i remember correctly. that includes quite a few top 10 picks.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

great observation, dude.