Reggie Bush is Healthy and Hungry

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Aug 2, 2009.

1. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

1. He's a big disappointment in the eyes of everyone who believed he would be an every down back. I never believed that, nor did most Saints fans I don't think.

2. Sure, if you look at only his rushing statistics, it looks bad. If you look at his combined rushing, receiving, and return numbers and he had a sizable chunk of yardage that helped the team.

Reggie Bush was never brought in to be the team's primary rushing threat. People tend to forget that.

2. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Reggie Bush is not, nor should he be, the full time running back. That job belongs to Pierre Thomas. That doesn't mean Reggie doesn't help the team. I think he's a very important part of the offense.

I do agree with clair, though, that Payton gets way to focused on Bush with the offense. Put him in there, give him some routes where he can be a dump off for Brees, and let him do his thing in those situations. Don't go putting half the plays called to be designed with the focus on getting Bush the ball.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I like T.O but I am inclined to agree with "turk"
    The show is very scripted and T.O acts like a 3 year old girl sometimes.
    But he has some hot women on the show.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

what hot women? the 2 hanger-ons who do nothing but try to get face time on the show? i did like the new one in the previews of the upcoming episode. the realtor was ok for a slut.

you gotta love TO listening to his publicists using his family for his show.

sniff sniff. i love you grandmama. sniff oh i forgot. lets visit my dad who i hadnt seen in eons. just in time for the show. the quadfecta.

i was most proud of you while you were playing softball-watching from afar (TO to his sperm donor).

I was a good dad i just could never be there since i worked 2 jobs.

i guess he never had time to tell him he was his dad either. something dads often forget to mention all the time while living across the street. amazing.

sniff, i always wanted to have this talk. but waited til u came to me and you were 40.

i think ill change my pick to TO in the celebrity death pool.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

hot women is subjective. But I was referring to his ex and the realtor. Id do the realtor in a new york minute.

The father is pretty low, yea I lived right across the street, I havent seen you since you were 9 years old. I was a good dad.. Yea to somebody elses kids. Thats pretty much crap.

But basically its like most reality tv, scripted!

6. tirk

which one of the black duo is she? the aggressive one who tells him what to do so she can seem cool on tv to her friends?

i watched you play from the railroad tracks. (TO claims to get his athleticism from a drunk softball player dad)

and i watch them because i like the "unpredictability". then again I have already reached my quota of 3 books this year. way ahead of pace.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

neither of the black girls are his ex, I have no problem with either of them, they are attention whores, but I can deal with their personalities.
    If you watch the first episode, he has a hot latina, thats his ex-fiance'.

Him not having his dad their explains alot about his personality. He was raised by too many women.

I'm only on my second book. Does the LSAT review book count?

8. tirk

oh yeah i saw her. she is smoking hot.

good for her they werent married. wouldnt have lasted a year. dude is a complete emotional wreck.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Reggie Bush is nothing more than a glorified punt returner. As a matter of fact, i would rather have Devin Hester than Reggie Bush. At least with Hester, you aren't spending 2nd overall pick money on him to under perform.

10. tirk

i loved reggie bush in college. absolutely hate him as an NFL player. I despise anyone who runs out of bounds any chance they get.

but he is an excellent receiver. didnt he lead the saints in receiving yards when brees threw for 10 billion yards his first year?

great slot back. terrible running back.