Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Saw that shit yesterday, I was like wow, as if we didn't have enough fruit loops. The good news is that shit is all gonna take place down in the SE close to Texarkana

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Post the pics when you get one. Got to be a real one. Not some skank who looks like Bigfoot you met in a bar.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Lmao ammo is too expensive to be shooting at a Bigfoot and I don't fuck ugly women. Might ride a fatty from time to time but dat bitch gonna be pretty!

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have mentioned before that i have heard the same story like 50 times on NPR. its a story about a person, usually a young girl who straddles two cultures or races. she is maybe a honduran teen girl living in a small religious chtistian town in nevada, or maybe an indonesian muslim in birmingham or something.

fuck me let me interrupt myself. now they are running an ad for an upcoming show about an indonesian british lady. unbelievable. i bet she struggles with british racists. white people are the fucking worst, says every NPR story.

anyways, the story is always about the conflict between a persons dumb primitive third world bullshit culture, and the modern (imagined) racism of america. like they will have a nicaraguan girl whining about how she is captain of the cheerleading team in connecticut, going to yale in the fall, but she is so oppressed because a friend of hers presumptuously assumed she liked tacos. tacos are mexican she is nicaraguan you hate monger!

"we cant talk about race" - says the host of the 122nd consecutive hour of talk about race on NPR

ok back to my original story i was meaning to tell. the story on now is about a lesbian palestinain muslim girl in the US. she says trump has made her life hard because people want to ban her existence. fucking insane! she is a muslim PALESTINIAN! and she says trump is the bad guy! her religion and her homeland despise gays! trump has pressured muslim countries to free gays from persecution! its her people that are the problem! its infuriating to me this story, the interviewer never pushed back she just asked again how bad trump is. the question to ask her is whether she thinks its smart to believe in allah and shit when muslim culture is the real homophobe!

this girl who would be hired and celebrated everywhere for being a lesbian muslim, has the audactiy to be critical of america and trump! the place most accepting to her! her fuckign homeland is the problem for people like her! it drives me crazy. even her sworn enemy, the israelis, are happily tolerant of gays!

one of the ideas pushed by the modern left is that (WASP) american culture is uniquely bad, not just now, but historically. white folks opresss everyone, and always have. this is the story, and it drives me crazy.

people who think that America is uniquely evil aren't just ignorant of American history, they are completely ignorant of the history of other parts of the world.

people cling so tightly to their victim narrative. they were gonna claim trump makes the world dangerous for gays/blacks/muslims, even as he works to make the world better for them, in spite of the cultures of their home countries being total shit for minorities and homos.

every negative trait of humankind, the inclination for violence, enslavement, oppression of the "other" etc, these traits and bad behaviours are ignored when done by anyone who isnt white. all of human history there has been slavery and brutalization of women and the other tribe. but the modern world will tell you that these atrocities are unique to white culture. but the reality is that white western culture is the most civil ever! the most tolerant!

i just herd yet another NPR story on textbooks teaching "white" history. something tells me the people who want to rewrite the books are not gonna want a chapter about the fuckign savagery of indigenous culture, the way aztecs or seminoles murdered children, the way they rape and murder. thats a white man story! before whites came to america it was all peace! no human sacrifices at all!

thus ends tonights random thoughts

shane0911 likes this.
  6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

without power or internet i listened to NPR all day on battery powered radio.

one story about black professor has shopkeepers thinking he will steal stuff.

one story about spike lee and how his career is about racism.

one story about a muslim supermodel who wants to be a model to young minority girls

another about a black violinist that does it because he "isnt supposed to",

is there any story on earth that isnt about some minority trying to make it in terrible white world?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

amber alerts on my phone are anoying. they go off loud like its a meteor about to destroy the earth, and inevitably the abucted child is part of a custody dispute and an angry parent.

the one this morning was for two kids named kaesyn and jax. clearly white trash kids and i bet its the mom that took em

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I got that notification on my phone about 10 times