Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

50 dead. Were all 50 shot or did he set off a bomb and some of the 50 are in that number? If he shot and killed 50 he must be a pretty dam good shot to do that with low lighting (I assume) and in a "beat the clock" mentality that must exist in the minds of someone in such a scenario. All the running, screaming, etc.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Pretty sure that was someone getting it on with a monkey but yeah, he should be beaten

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I like the gays bc they are generally smarter, cleaner and dont increase the number of stupid people on this planet. unless you count rosie o donnel types paying surrogates but thats minimal.

This murderer beat his wife like most of them, was a supporter of the caliphate like most of them, a registered democrat like most of them while believing all homosexuals should die like all of them.

Yet, the media is going the anti-gay route while pretending its not an islam anti gay hate teaching. And of course, the guns. Gotta get the guns so the madness can stop.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  4. tirk

think he had them corralled up in a small area with lots of mags and a pistol as well. Like shooting fish in a barrel. the explosion was by the swat team as a distraction which many mistook as a bombing.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Maybe in part but one account from an eye witness said he'd just taken a sip from his drink when he heard the sounds and then blood flew from the person next to him and people started falling so I envisioned him bellied-up to the bar.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Yo that's racist

7. tirk

he hit a cop in the head but his kevlar saved him. So he was prolly a good shot. for a muslim.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I do not think AIDS was ever a serious threat to people who didn't bang men in the A. I don't really remember any straights getting AIDS escape for tommy Morrison and magic, and I am not convinced those fellas didn't enjoy the occasional manhole

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Would you kill Kareem Abdul Jabbar? And why hasn't any other big man made the skyhook a part of his game? I don't think it was ever blocked. Not once.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes, he is muslim so therefore he would have to be put down.

As for your other? , the big man doesn't have much of a role anymore. Maybe in time it will return but for now the game has changed.