Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Gay Pride parade.
    PARADE-GOER WITH ASSAULT RIFLES ARRESTED

6/12/16 12:18 PM PST

A man with assault rifles was arrested early Sunday after telling cops his destination was the Pride parade later today in West Hollywood ... law enforcement.

Our sources say Santa Monica PD responded to a prowler call and found the man nearby the house that was allegedly targeted.

We're told he informed cops he was on his way to meet a friend for the Pride parade 10 miles away in WeHo. At a point cops searched his car and our sources say they found multiple assault rifles with a number of loaded magazines that were stacked and taped together -- a marker for someone looking to fire multiple rounds in rapid succession. Cops reportedly also found explosives and camouflage gear.

We're told the man has been arrested.

Santa Monica PD will not comment.

We're told the FBI is now involved. We do not know if cops have a lead on the identity of the "friend" of the man arrested.

C

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I know what goes on, I just don't really care. This place serves as a temporary escape

3. shane0911

Martin doesn't agree with my desire to kill them. ALL of them. At least he can't ask if I'd kill Ali any longer.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think the left has realized they have a choice between calling this a hate crime and dealing with the fact that Muslims do hate crimes, and just ignoring the gay angle altogether and going full gun control on this, and they have selected the latter.

islstl likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He refused to condemn radical islamists but had no problem placing blame on gun laws and heaping praise on the important role of gay bars in the LBGT culture.

"The place where they were attacked is more than a nightclub," he said. "It is a place of solidarity and empowerment where people have come together to raise awareness, to speak their minds, and to advocate for their civil rights."

I don't disagree that gay bars serve a slightly different purpose than hetero bars do but basically they go there to get drunk and hook up. Between gay bars and gay baths, HIV and AIDS took root in the gay community. I don't think he mentioned that, though.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Gays are going with hate crime.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. shane0911

Yes, exactly right.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Good for them. I like the gays. Now if we acknowledge that hate crimes are motivated by Islam

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Right, lasalle misinterpreted by opposition to killing the staff at arzis in baton rouge as islamophilia

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I missed the part about the guns, seriously.

I really DGAF about what "they" do in "their" places but the mutha phucker that couldn't make up his mind and brought that AIDS thingy into the hetero community, I'l like to pistol whip his queer ass.