Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

@shane0911 will have to straighten this out because I seem to recall a thread where you were defending them and Shane was in it too and you were talking about drinking with them and going to middle eastern countries and hanging out, I can't remember the exact context but I'm pretty sure there is a thread out there with you defending them.

Not that it matters, you can think and feel however you want, good bad or indifferent it's not gonna change the fact that they all hate us and want us dead and every Muslim in America did the Kirk Gibson fist pump when they read this in their paper.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's not a gun issue, what's to have stopped that dude from blowing the whole building up. I'm not a fan of Obama, I don't hate him like a lot of people here do, but he has really been an absolute brain dead moron on the gun issue. Which is why more have sold under him than in history. He should be uniting the country when things like this happen, not alienating gun owners.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

@shane0911 will know. He knows what goes on here more than what goes on in his house.

shane0911 and islstl like this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I actually thought Obama's comments on this were good. Much better than past incidents.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I believe the discussion involved my not advocating for a billion plus murder of all Muslims like Shane wanted. Shane wanted Muhammad Ali and Kareem killed, because he wants literally every single Muslim killed. He literally wants to kill over a billion.

muslims are awful, the worst. However, i don't want to kill the sexy bartender girl at my local pub, who is from Bangladesh, or my best friends latest Moroccan girl he is banging from tinder because they are marginally Islamic in the same sense that people from America are non observant Christmas/Easter Christians.

My intention to not kill every single Muslim on earth does not mean I love Muslims.

Islam is a murderous cult of death. I have never said anything different, and never would.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

What we need to do is take out these people even when we are getting scant information about affiliation to radical Islam. Preemptive strikes. We are now hearing about this fucker being investigated by the fbi and the case being closed due to lack of evidence to confirm suspicions.

Take them out.

We need vigilantes to start doing this good work.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

islstl likes this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

If those A-holes are gonna blame guns, they have to blame Muslims, too!

I hate the liberal politicians. The press is going out of its way to say "american citizen" and not rat assed rag head!

islstl, LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Obamahammed and his gun-grabbing cohorts aren't some of the biggest stockholders of S&W, Colt, Glock, Berreta, Winchester, Remington and the others. Every time our Raghead in Chief rants about guns sales go up and so does the stock

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I wonder if the the 100 plus dead in Paris and Brussels believe gun control saved them from islam

LSUTiga likes this.