Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Yes, and white guilt. No matter what Muslims do, the cause is a political or economic grievance that western white folks caused.

Everything is historical, some sort of after-effect of imperialism.

Odd that the imperialism of the Ottoman Empire is never mentioned. And it's clear the remnants of ottoman Islam in Europe created the situations that led to the wars in the Balkans. Albania, the most Islamic nation in Europe (although maybe not for long) is not coincidentally the shittiest.

Have you ever met an Albanian? Assholes. Trashy fuckheads. The worst.

Anyways, it's weird no one ever blames groups perceived as minorities as causing any of their own problems. I prefer to blame the victim.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I guess I should note that technically turkey is the most Islamic nation In Europe, but most of turkey is in Asia. Incidentally turkey is a shithole.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nothing says it should be considered either. That's a judgment call.

I already included information about that. Millions of dollars in mental health subsidies, a Federal task force, 21 states who have adopted some form of firearm restrictions, and 23 executive orders by Obama. How is that all working out?

Spare me the ignorant spin. Efforts to address mass shootings always surround gun control....it is political and any attempt to apply gun controls is an infringement.

I give a damn about addressing the wrong problem and about the erroneous attempt to address the wrong end of the process. Problems should be addressed at the root cause. Guns are not the root cause of mass shootings. What you fail to address is that none of the things you propose would have stopped the mass killers of our life time. And almost every facking one of them was a loony toon who gave off multiple signals that family and or friends and or law enforcement did not act on. This latest idiot had been suspended from school 17 times....he was investigated by one of his employers because he made threatening comments. His wife went with him to buy ammo and scout locations. Everyone knew him as an anti-social loner. The FBI had him under investigation for 10 months and interviewed him twice. How did a security company that paved the way for employees to carry weapons hire a 17-time suspended muslim with anger issues? His record should be made public, just like clock boy's should have. Ultimately, they figured he was just "angry guy". Here's what I propose.....any muslim who appears angry or talks about blowing shit up should either be locked up, deported, or put on all watch lists. I also propose that anyone under the age of 25 who has a prescription for mood altering drugs or is diagnosed as clinically depressed or manic/depressive, has been put on at least one 24-hour hold, or has been reported at least once by family, should be put on a watch list. I propose a law that requires family and friends of loony toons be mandated to report the loony toon and if they don't and the loony toon commits a mass killing, that family or friend is going to see some jail time and/or significant fines.

Should the constitutional rights of lawful American Muslim citizens be restricted, reduced or amended, due to the radical acts of a few ?

Should the constitutional rights of lawful American citizens that own guns be restricted, reduced or amended, due to the radical acts of a few ?

Winston1 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The left is just pissed that these guys bought the guns legally. Well guess what, Tim McVeigh bought fertilizer legally, rented a truck legally, bought diesel legally then did terrible things with them.

The evil will find a way.

LSUTiga and COTiger like this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Preach on brother.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

3000 on 9/11 with box cutters unless yall wanna ban commercial jets.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Exactly, it's not about the method, it's about the motivation.

LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The gun lobby needs to hire some of you guys. Good stuff.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You're preaching to the choir my brother in arms

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No one that has brought up all this gun legislation garbage has explained Chicago yet either.

Winston1 likes this.