Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Pretty sure I get it.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Speaking of hope solo, she is a criminal domestic abuser.

And speaking of soccer, the USA Ecuador match tonight was magnificent. Those of you who do not enjoy or watch soccer are missing a real treat.

I miss the south. I miss how not politically correct it is.

Up here in New York I have to lecture my dumbass friends all the time, and they are in a constant state of fear about being islamaphobic. They will blame anything but Islam. If a a Muslim does something, it's a cause of political and economic origin. It's our imperialism that caused it.

At least you southern rednecks don't get that agitated when I criticize your Catholicism. These fuckin Yankees see everything throug the lens of "how noble will I be if intake this side". It's fuckin absurd.

Even when I am giving an impassioned defense of our cock sucking gay friends, who I genuinely like, I get pushback about my islamaphobia. But the fucking Islam is slaughtering our gay friends!

When this issue of Orlando is redirected from an issue about the danger of Islam, to a gun control clusterfuck, I wanna start throwing punches.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I was born and raised Catholic and was in a church about 3 or 4 years ago and watched a priest basically do an infomercial. Stood up there and begged for money for an hour. I walked out and have never went back.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

But if you give in the next 10 minutes God will throw in a first class ticket to heaven absolutely free. Just pay separate shipping and handling.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are your friends also suffering from white privilege?

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

From your link:
    Anyone else having a weird sense of "anticipation" about this?

8. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

I said nothing about changing the Bill of Rights. The second Amendment is broad. Many gun laws already exist and have been modified in the past. Nothing in the Second amendment says that this can't continue. Nothing says that law enforcement and gun safety issues cannot be considered.

Then WHAT are we doing? I'm still waiting on what you propose to actually do to combat mass shootings.

It says "the right of the People to keep and bear arms". That is a right granted to The People and I haven't challenged it. Efforts to address mass shootings does not automatically infringe on this right. Spare me the political spin.

I have done no such thing. You are arguing your political ideology rather than to address what can be done to combat mass shootings. Do you give a damn about that at all?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

that was the joke but the others needed clarification.

and yeah we had the chica turn the tv off soccer so we could watch the nba finals. otherwise would have watched it. and it started a half hr after. took the entire joint to turn the channel which took 15 mins.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Seems like there are always signs missed/safeguards failed, when these things happen. I mean, not only had this last guy actually been on the FBI's watch list, they were contacted by the business he went to asking to buy top grade body armor. Then, after being told they didn't carry it, he made a phone call, IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, at that, and attempted to buy bulk ammo.

Depends on who, really. The more differences that exist between me and the group being targeted, the less it matters. Take, for example, jobless punks who are career criminals and put them in a kill tank, wouldn't bother me a bit. Take the lifers in prison next...You can work your way up from there and it would matter more, to me.

Between immigration, and advances in medicine, overall we have too dam many people living in our country. If we can lighten the financial load of our country on the ones draggin behind the wagon, not all that bad. In the most recent incident, I understand killing non-hetero's is not the best population control.